Huge price Hike on VT Helmet

budspencer1971

I am just like wow, i went back to look at VT's stuff on ebay and one week it was 125$ for his kit and now a few weeks later he is asking for 170$ for the same kit.

Huge price hike, i was considering his kit at some point and i am getting a little discouraged because TE2 is not responding to my emails since he sent me his sales pamphlet. I am sure he has good reasons at the moment for not responding. But i wanted to buy soon since its tax season return here and i was jumping between the VT kit and the TE2 kit when i started doing my research.

Now i get a price hike for VT which is recasted stuff with a frowned upon rep and i guess i have to wait for TE2. To be honest the price TE2 made to me for his helmet compared to VT, is real close and for the price difference the TE2 is more screen accurate.

I guess i ll have to wait for Tony and he was my final choice anyways.

oh well... i guess i just have bad timing...

Terrell also makes his ATAs out of ABS plastic now, so... The one I got is HIPS, but I love my ATA. I do own two VT lids, but now with the price hike... ATA seems the way to go... not that it wasn't before. ;) Terrell is a great guy to deal with though!

Jess

Edited by TK 4702

CfO will be offering an ANH helmet in the next few weeks from the Brian R molds, we will be offering HDPE, PPE, HIPS and ABS versions with the correct details added...

Joe

So, any ideas which kidney do you think I can best live without? :lol:

CfO will be offering an ANH helmet in the next few weeks from the Brian R molds, we will be offering HDPE, PPE, HIPS and ABS versions with the correct details added...

Joe

I think I just let some wee out.

Thanks Karin.

Yep I am working on the mould as we speak...... It should look really nice.... I'm not gonna post any pics yet as I really want to see what this thing looks like when pulled in plastic.

I'm at the forming company on Sunday and will try and talk the guy into pulling a test pull then.

I will also start a separate thread for it as I don't want to hijack this one any further as it's not about CFO, but VT.........:salute:

VT often has SALE prices on his stuff. It's really just a matter of timing. Keep checking his listings.

With regards to Tony (TE2), he will get back to you at some point. The guy is very busy with his 'real' job but he is one of the most honest and respected armourers out there.

Joe, Mark - I really cannot wait for this lid to be ready. The scan you sent me Joe looks the dogs bo**ocks! I'm definitely in for one of these bad boys!

Smally.

VT often runs sales, you initially saw it during a sale and when you went back it was normal price.

keep an eye out as I have seen him do at least 2 sales, one being Xmas, over the last few months.

Sorry to repeat Smally, I posted without seeing last post.

Best wishes

Graham

Edited by tk7713gra30

Brad, That scan is my SFS project.....a while off yet but I'm working on the Brian R helmet moulds and hope to have a test pull this weekend with a bit of luck.......

Make sure you keep me/us posted on both of them Skunks!!! man, I can't wait for these!!! :dance::duim:

Smally.

Brad, That scan is my SFS project.....a while off yet but I'm working on the Brian R helmet moulds and hope to have a test pull this weekend with a bit of luck.......

And I can't wait either, best wishes Mark, another lid I MUST have :D

Definately going ROTJ next year, my little gift to myself when I leave services

So much to do, so little time as I always say

My perfect Trio, TD, TM-ANH, CFO ROTJ. Mmmmmmmm lovely

Kindest regards to all

Gra

Edited by tk7713gra30