this is pure fraud

Quebectrooper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I was 2 days away from buying this. Thank God I saw this post first.

Mike

See guys !!!! this is important.

Nothing wrong in buying an FX kit i own one but if i want to buy a Chevrolet i don't wanna receive a Ford !

Michael you owe me 2 cookies ! :D

Edited by Quebectrooper

Agreed. If people want FX, we have a qualifed and vetted FX source here that is less expensive than the eBay folks, and has a better reputation for service.

That's ok Rob i understand .

People like that ebay crook piss me off cause whenever i sold something there i told the truth about everything , scratches, cracks... so the buyer knows what he's getting but i guess some people just care about money!

My wife bought a purse on ebay and received a coin and the guy said he had confirmation he delivered to her !

I thinks its sad that som Star Wars fan will buy from him and be disapointed.

Let's all buy from him and not send payment. :angry:

I say you guys should buy and just not pay....I mean since you have made a previous post about not caring to throw your FX armor off a buildingor hitting it with a car. You can get this one and do whatever you please and just send me your FX one :P.

since you have made a previous post about not caring to throw your FX armor off a buildingor hitting it with a car. You can get this one and do whatever you please and just send me your FX one :P.

Wait till you see what i did to my FX armor. Gimme another few weeks ! :)

Wait till you see what i did to my FX armor. Gimme another few weeks ! :)

oh sure, make us excited about something and make us wait... GAH! :angry:

haha :P i'll be timing you :lol:

'Let's all buy from him and not send payment.'

It's been in hand since Friday :D

I actually sent a message and requested if he had anymore helmets as I always wanted a Fallano and armour, knowing full well what he is obviously selling

NO REPLY but I guessed that

Sold the one I'm wearing in my pic :(

The bid history makes me a bit sheepish though :D:D:D:D

Edited by tk7713gra30

• 3 weeks later...

That picture of armor is from 2002 - It is a GF hero ABS suit owned by a collector in Hong Kong who has since sold it a few years back. - Definitely NOT the suit you would receive.

The Helmet shown in the picture doesn't seem to be a GF. I have a GF ANH Helmet and it is very different (the one in my avatar is a GF too but is not mine).

Edited by lightside

The armour in the link is a GF and the photo belongs to KL.

I remember visiting his site many times back in the day checking out his GF kit.

I mean these pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260750146077&si=buXlKETAr9dkGUWc7IFxiM2upQM%253D&viewitem=#ht_1681wt_905

I don't know about the armor, but the helmet in the first picture is not so visible and seems mostly AT instead of a GF. In the second and third pics it is not a GF for sure.

Edited by lightside

You really need to steer clear of that "Treckfreek" character. He is a NASTY piece of work. We have been asking him to remove his 501st reference in his ebay sales and he has one of the foulest mouthes you will ever hear. Reports from those that have been to his house suggest it is full of recast props, not just SW, and the floor is covered in dog crap.

You really need to steer clear of that "Treckfreek" character. He is a NASTY piece of work. We have been asking him to remove his 501st reference in his ebay sales and he has one of the foulest mouthes you will ever hear. Reports from those that have been to his house suggest it is full of recast props, not just SW, and the floor is covered in dog crap.

Is this the guy who got booted from TAG?

On a positive note, he gets the armour shipped direct from England- so no dog-poop smell to it. Anyone wnat the email address of the makers?

Yep that is my pic...... :blink:

I just sent this.....:

"Would you please refrain from using photo's that are not yours. I am referring to the photo of the armour laid out on the black paper on the floor of my garden. I manufacture and sell ROTJ armour cast from an original screen used suit and went to great lengths and expense to do so. I don't want to be associated with second rate inaccurate recasted fan sculpted armour. Mine is as accurate as it gets and is ROTJ not ANH.

Thank you."

:laugh1:

I just sent this.....:

"Would you please refrain from using photo's that are not yours. I am referring to the photo of the armour laid out on the black paper on the floor of my garden. I manufacture and sell ROTJ armour cast from an original screen used suit and went to great lengths and expense to do so. I don't want to be associated with second rate inaccurate recasted fan sculpted armour. Mine is as accurate as it gets and is ROTJ not ANH.

Thank you."

I'd love to hear the reply from that :lol:

I just sent this.....:

Thank you."

:duim: !