About Ready to Apply

So, I am pretty confident that I am ready for my submission to 501st for my TKid. Did a dress rehearsal tonight and took this shot. Will hopefully take my submission photos tomorrow.....wish me luck!

Qw4XlON.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Piece of crap, never, in your dreams Roburrrt . If you want to be 501st you need to send me money.

Looking good Robert. Hey my FX sandtrooper is almost finished too. Just finishing my helmet , the backpack and my big gun then i'll show ya. :)

Edited by Quebectrooper

Piece of crap, never, in your dreams Roburrrt . If you want to be 501st you need to send me money.

Looking good Robert. Hey my FX sandtrooper is almost finished too. Just finishing my helmet , the backpack and my big gun then i'll show ya. :)

Thanks Pat, can always count on you for some tough love.

looks good enough for a 501st pass for sure. :)

i'd be shocked if there were complications. good luck man--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

That was a quick pass from your GML, and rightfully so. Nice work! Looks close to EIB standards. Are the rivets on your left shin painted white? Also, I would suggest to raise your drop boxes a little. Congratulations on your acceptance. The Emperor will be most pleased.

That was a quick pass from your GML, and rightfully so. Nice work! Looks close to EIB standards. Are the rivets on your left shin painted white? Also, I would suggest to raise your drop boxes a little. Congratulations on your acceptance. The Emperor will be most pleased.

Yes, I used white rivets, but they do look a bit dark in that photo...think I will hit them with some flat paint as well to tone down the shine. Agree on the dropboxes, one of the tweaks I plan on making.