Gold Coin on ebay :-((((

Turrican

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the silver version he mentions (up for sale in another auction) also for EIB only?

Edit: silver coin link http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-501ST-LEGION-CHALLENGE-COIN-SILVER-/260735719455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb50f581f

Edited by Locitus

Wasn't the silver version he mentions (up for sale in another auction) also for EIB only?

Edit: silver coin link http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-501ST-LEGION-CHALLENGE-COIN-SILVER-/260735719455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb50f581f

This silver FISD coin is to get for all members of the 501st.

The cold coins are not for trade and only for EIB trooper. One coin per EIB trooper.

But the coins/patches are only for to trade from member to member inside the legion, not for to sell on ebay,

that's what bother me in the main point.

Edited by Turrican

This silver FISD coin is to get for all members of the 501st.

The cold coins are not for trade and only for EIB trooper. One coin per EIB trooper.

But the coins/patches are only for to trade from member to member inside the legion, not for to sell on ebay,

that's what bother me in the main point.

Ah, okey. Yeah it's a shame! :(

It's a rather old coin (v1, the v2 have the blasters, this has the fist), pre 2009.

It could be from a retired member. Or it can even be stolen.

What's strange about this is that the seller is selling both verisions. :blink:

Who knows?

Well, the guy who originally did the coin run was banned for life for selling gold coins on the side - perhaps this is one of those in circulation. I agree - would love to know the originans of this.

Ebay now has a thing that if something like this is going on and you contact them as the owner of this forum/club and let them know that you want sales of these items to be banned they will ban it and any future sales of FISD items and contact him letting him know that he is not allowed to sell that stuff anymore.

Not cool what he is doing!

well what if someone from the boards got it and when they got it, they gave the name of whomever sent it to our fearless leader so they would know the answer to this riddle... still the fact that they'd have and extra EIB coin. but this one would be taken care of... maybe :blink:

Yes, I'd like to just to get it back in the queue, so that it may be offered to a future EI down the line.

Sounds like a good idea. So is it best for you guys stateside to bid on it? Hopefuly nobody'll bid on it and you can get it fairly cheaply. Be better to be in the hands of someone who'll apreciate it for it's actual relevence than just some random SW fan.

No one that I'm aware of has two gold coins, but that doesn't mean someone doesn't. tk533 did some trades under the table so it's hard to say. As noted, he was the very first person we ever banned on FISD for doing so.

The seller is the original organizer and seller of the first two runs of FISD silver coins and the only run of gold coins. He is gone from the Legion and burned all his bridges on the way out.

One correction Terrell: there were two runs of gold coins. He did the first, Wyatt (TK4205) did the second. *All* second run coins are accounted for sure.

I have a snipe down on this coin. Shall I remove it? I wouldn't want to step on any of the mods toes if you want to win it back home???

Let me know and I'll remove my snipe.......

Good luck on the bid!!! Hope you win it. :)

i think the EIB coins should come back. :) i know i'd charish it after i earn it :P i collect coins. and that'd be a great addition. something to be proud of. cool.gif