ISB Uniform

Okay, those of you who know me, know I've been working on my uniforms for a long time. On the third tunic, I've hit the jackpot. My GML sent me an email saying my ISB was approved, and I just need to wait for the LMO to assign me a number and I'm completely official. So as soon as I get that number I'll be updating my info here.

Here is my new improved and approved ISB...

DSCN2572a-1.jpg

Now I just need a job, need to finish losing the weight, and yes, I'll be needing to take the tunic in to fit me better in about 2-3 weeks. It is already looser than when I first put it together.

From the screen captures and what I researched it looks like either riding boots in one scene and low boots in another. there are only 2 scenes in ANH where you can see the ISB officers' feet. So there is some leeway according to the CRL on the IOC. There is some debate whether or not jackboots may also be used.

You might want to check out the ISB thread over on the IOC and see what people say about the shoes and the trousers. I can't wear the flared breeches...I'd look like a mushroom.

• 2 weeks later...