What made you pick your TK number

tk7713gra30

My girlfriends Beckys is 3877

Those numbers match the numbers on a keypad if you enter in FURQ :)

He's a comic creation of a UK comedian called Chris Morris and she liked him

Mine is nothing as I requested my DOB which was available at the time but ended up with mine..?

Ah well

My number is Illuminati code.

As some of you will know (and others won't), the 501st has been infiltrated for some time and is now just another mechanism of control for our secret world government.

In fact, the 501st has been slowly converted into a division of our world police force. Many TKs carry genuine functional E-11s in case of any unrest.

Those not in-the-know are slowly being subjected to genetic modification (similar to the clones in the Star Wars saga) to ensure obedience and subservience.

This has been made possible because all the major armour/uniform suppliers are high ranking Illuminati. They have been including mind-altering implants in all helmets, officer hats etc. for some time. This now enables us to convert all new recruits into loyal fighting soldiers immediately as soon as they suit up for clearance photos.

We estimate that project "Imperial Forces" is approximately 92% complete.

Edited by Rick330

Birthday = TK- 921

sounds like TK-421 ;)

but now i think since i've been inactive I think someone had my # now... :(

That's not the case mate, your TK (501st ID) is unique and allocated to you for life.

Numbers are NEVER re-issued,...it's just sitting there waiting for you to get out there

and start trooping again B)

The only time I've evere heard of numbers being given to other people was back in the early

days when the membership ID structure was all over the place which resulted in many people

from around the World all picking the same numbers.Its not been like that for a long, long time though.

Mine is the time that my beee-ewwww-teee-ful daughter was born clock-smiley.gif....4.50pm = 1650

:)

Well i never new that Billy your daughter Birth time B) nice touch mate i bet when see was born you were doing this

all in TK

:dancing-trooper:

TK 1650 oh yer .