TK-7435 requesting EIB status ANH Stunt [154][AM]

Hey, Darren, I've got an Airbrush, if you don't have access to another one. (I haven't used it in quite a few years, so if you do have access to another use that, but if you'd like mine, you'll want to practice on some scrap pieces of armor)

You're welcome to use it, man! Shoot me a PM.

- Berban

• 1 month later...

Sorry I had to post links to pics. Laptop passed away and I'm down a computer. Please say a pray for the o'l laptop. RIP. Changes should be to standards. Let me know if anything else is needed

Darren

TK-7435

the helmet looks great, the fixes make a huge difference ;)

great work, and kudos for taking the time to make the necessary changes :duim:

Approved!! great work trooper :smiley-sw013::salute:

Thanks guys. I finally made it.

If the EIB challenge is still on I could use the gloves or 40 mm receiver. I just donated a kit to a new recruit and I will be adding it to his stuff. He is short boots, gloves, bucket, holster and blaster. I am doing everything I can to help this guy into the 501st and the Central Texas Squad.

Again, after major repaint and replacing parts on the belt I made it!!!!

Darren

Thanks guys. I finally made it.

If the EIB challenge is still on I could use the gloves or 40 mm receiver. I just donated a kit to a new recruit and I will be adding it to his stuff. He is short boots, gloves, bucket, holster and blaster. I am doing everything I can to help this guy into the 501st and the Central Texas Squad.

Again, after major repaint and replacing parts on the belt I made it!!!!

Darren

yes the EI challenge is still on. i shipped the 40mm reciever but i believe Karin has a few things left

• 3 weeks later...

What's the latest word on the AM overlaps? Looking at this and #156, there the comment was that they need to be fixed:

4330845442_8b66b24e84_o.jpg

With AM suit you put the shin armor in wrong legs, end up having the overlaps to the wrong side or redo the back of the shins totally. Which one is it, there seems to be some inconsistency?

I don't believe the EI requirements are that specific, so it looks like you can do what you like. Personally, I redid my shin backs and I'm very happy with the results. :)

Well AM shins are pulled from two molds so the left and right only have inner and outer versions. The big thing here would be the overlap. The way I look at it is the opening should be to the inside not the out. My shins are the wrong way but EIB doesn't have any requirement that I have read which states this is the way it needs to be done. What I have done is a cover strip and just flippin the overlap to face inward instead of outwards. Bottom line it appears to be a matter of preference. Either way putting the opening towards the inside hides the gap better so my feeling is that is the way it should be done.

Edited by TK-7435

Thanks for your insight, in principle I agree that they should be changed, but for person looking at you, not directly from left or right, but instead slightly more behind, they will see one velcroed backside anyway. Definately will do this at some point.