Krylon Fusion

Hello everyone,

I recently received my doopydoo kit and after gluing, painted it with some black krylon fusion. I applied many light coats about 10 or so minutes apart. I finished painting about 36 hours ago now, and the paint is still a bit tacky. It is not tacky to the point that it leaves finger prints or anything like that, but it still is not completely dry. Does anyone have any experience with this paint? It says the full cure takes 7 days.

Thanks

the only thing i noticed about the krylon fusion plastic paint is, that despite what it says on the can it does require a good sanding and primer to bond well to plastic, otherwise it comes off really easy just like any other spray paint..... i ended up stripping it all off and re painting the blaster with rustolium ;)

the only thing i noticed about the krylon fusion plastic paint is, that despite what it says on the can it does require a good sanding and primer to bond well to plastic, otherwise it comes off really easy just like any other spray paint..... i ended up stripping it all off and re painting the blaster with rustolium ;)

Did the resin parts get scrubbed with anything like hot water and dish soap or some other type of degreaser before painting??.I usually do this before painting to remove any excess mold release, that might still be in the smaller areas.I had the same issues with Krylon fusion ,but only when there was signs of mold release agents on the surface.

Did the resin parts get scrubbed with anything like hot water and dish soap or some other type of degreaser before painting??.I usually do this before painting to remove any excess mold release, that might still be in the smaller areas.I had the same issues with Krylon fusion ,but only when there was signs of mold release agents on the surface.

nope,, i dont use resin for my blasters ;) just clean abs and styrene parts and pvc, i always clean with automotive paint prep as well...