TK5389 Requesting ANH-Hero EIB Status[182]

Well its about time I got stuck back in. Have had a change of jobs...less pay :( and I have everything ready to go.

Been busy with building a RC and Boba Fett for my two sons now I can concentrate on finishing off my TK and get that elusive EIB

Just need to attach the ears and fix the decals. Have a troop on the weekend will try and get some pics sorted.

I guess I better re read the EIB requirments just incase things have changed.

• 1 month later...

OK all done hopefully...better late than never :)

Below are the list of changes requested as per the earlier posts:

- Thermal detonater

- Fix my shoulders

- Pics of the drop boxes

- 3 Bar ears

- Better helmet decals

Thermal det

ThermalDet.jpg

Shoulders, added some elastic to the inside to pull them a bit closer and moved the connection under the straps

Shoulders.jpg

Drop boxes, has some left over HIPS when I made the kids costumes and tried to make the inner drop boxes.

DropBoxRHS.jpg

DropBoxLHS.jpg

Helmet 3 bar ears and new decals

HelmetLHS.jpg

HelmetRear.jpg

HelmetRHS.jpg

HelmetRHRDetail.jpg

I hope this meets all the requirements now...would love to have EIB going into a couple of big troops soon. If not please let me know where I can fix things.

Cheers

Steve

WOW...awesome...thanks Paul.

Ā 

Thanks to everyone who helped me out on the way with tips on how to improve my TK, free stuff, bought stuff and all the encourgement...

Ā 

Wooo Hoooo

You may want to clean up the black lines around the ears a little when you have the time. Looks like the paint bled a little. Congratulations to the EIB btw. :)

Ā 

Edit: Just noticed your tubestripes are sitting really low, like on the sides of the tube rather than on top. *hint hint*

Edited by Locitus

wooooooooooo :smiley-sw013: congratulations on getting EIB!

Ā 

You may want to clean up the black lines around the ears a little when you have the time. Looks like the paint bled a little. Congratulations to the EIB btw. :)

Ā 

Edit: Just noticed your tubestripes are sitting really low, like on the sides of the tube rather than on top. *hint hint*

Ā 

I can see that now too :P

Ā 

Try to have about the width of a pencil between the edge of the stripes and the cheek :)

Edited by seantrooper