scratchbuilt HWT bazooka

i am almost finished building this BIG GUN :P

i wanted to start the new year out with a bang!! i also have a bunch of new screecaps from battlefront 2 i will post up soon

bazooka007.jpgbazooka006.jpgbazooka001.jpgbazooka002.jpgbazooka003.jpgbazooka004.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice! How about some details? Ya know, just in case someone *cough* me *cough* is looking to build one this year. B)

this is my first build of this kind, i will better document the next time i make one (now that i have the scale and most of the details pinned. if you need any tips on making one just LMK ;)

i made this template for the barrel vents ;)

zooka.jpg

ill post up more specs when i get a chance...

Wicked cool Mason. I know you are going to finish that bad boy off with lights and sounds, like you've done with the other weapons you have made. :Laser:

Edited by RogueTrooper

Wicked cool Mason. I know you are going to finish that bad boy off with lights and sounds, like you've done with the other weapons you have made. :Laser:

i was, but it is going to the UK (lights and sounds are not permitted there) the next one will have a new sound circuit i am working on ;)

finehed up the detailing, added a new rangefinder with imperial crosshairs and a spec sheet

dimensions

specs.jpg

details are carved wood and plastic, weight is about 4-5 lbs

new scope

bazooka002-1.jpgbazooka003-1.jpg

more shots with detailing

bazooka004-1.jpgbazooka005.jpgbazooka009.jpg

kit taken apart

bazooka010.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

this thing is SO SO close to being "exact"

only a few more details and it will be perfect!

on some of the pics it looks like there's a handle on the top.

lot's of subtle differences depending upon the version you're looking at...

nice...

• 1 month later...

i made this based on a template i found here (but cant remember the link)just print on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper or transparency and pick a cross-hair you like, be sure to let the ink dry fully or it will smudge

scope2.jpg

i printed them on a overhead projector transparency sheet

• 7 months later...

approximately 37-38" but you could add or take away a little. be sure to use thin walled drain pipe and not the thick plumbing pvc if you can.. that stuff is way to heavy.

sure thing. i'll stop by home depot tomorrow and see if they have any thin walled drain pipes. rather than than the pipe, what else do i need? wood? what's the appropriate diameter for it?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Was just popping in to see if anyone'd built one of these... How'd I know yours would be the first one I'd come across?

Fantastic work!

Indeed there was another one created, Matter of face its the CRL. Its the one I use with my HWT..

http://www.501st.com/mw501/images/0/0a/TK_hwt_minimag.jpeg