DoopyDoo's DLT-19

BananoPower22

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtroopersandtrooper-dlt-19-heavy-blaster-mk2-841-p.asp Is this any good? I'm wondering if anyone around here has got this and has something to say about it. I'm going for HWT in a nearby future and also having that around and trooping with it could be fun too. My E-11 needs some well deserved vacations biggrin.gif

You still may want to check with them if they'll ship it out to you though. Even though you're not technically in the States, you're close enough that you may want to ask first. :P

Ā 

We cannot ship this particular item to the United States or Australia as shipping comes to almost the same cost as the blaster. Also please note for overseas buyers payment is paypal or Google only.

Ā 

Brad

Thanks. That's what I needed to know. And yeah, they ship outisde of UK :D I've ordered a few things from them before

Ā 

Yes you're right, they do ship some things overseas, however, not usually completed blasters. I know they won't ship DLT-19's to Canada or the US because I tried to order one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I was taking a trip to Austria to see my mother in law next year, hoping to order one and have it shipped to Vienna and then bring it back from there. Hope that works out. If not, I may have another contact that I might be able to work through. We'll see how it all works out.

But for now, seeing if I can work the Austria route.

I was taking a trip to Austria to see my mother in law next year, hoping to order one and have it shipped to Vienna and then bring it back from there. Hope that works out. If not, I may have another contact that I might be able to work through. We'll see how it all works out.

But for now, seeing if I can work the Austria route.

I really like that kit. Hopeing they cme in stock soon so I can order one

I think it'll never be in stock because it's made to order. Just ask them and they'll make one.

• 2 months later...