puro

Looking for hi-res SW scenery

I was hoping the famous somebody would know a source for as high resolution as only possible on some SW scenery? Looking for especially these or similar:

lars%20cap.jpg

Endor_Bunker_TCG.jpg

They are to be used as a backdrop for our 501st event.

Also I'd be interested in the legal point, is 501st allowed to use these images and how are their copyrights? Drop me a PM or reply here, any input is highly appreciated!

Guest jedislayer5000

send me a pm with any and all of the scenery you want and i will send you 1920x1080 high rez images, i have images in the highest quality from every second of every star wars movie on my hard drive :)

edit: it would be greatly appreciated the more specific you are, as it will make it easier to me :P example, "i want ROTJ endor at 1:34:15 (timeframe) and i can get it for you, if thats not possible then saying endor scenery is ok, im going to bed but i will get right on it tommorow :)

Edited by jedislayer5000

there from the HD broadcast (upscaled) in 1080i by FX, it is the highest resolution to-date, at least until the blu-rays come out ;)

Guest jedislayer5000

JediSlayer can I ask where you got these images? I'm very interested in getting them , just for some photoshop stuff I do.

i converted all of the star wars movies to hd 1080 and then took the screen caps myself

We got a huuuuge death star corridor vinyl print off Mr Sansweet ages ago

We use it as our photostand back drop. Ask your PR officer to ask LFL?

PM sent: sorry I didn't see the time clip ref until now :(

Guest jedislayer5000

Any snowtrooper shots would be much appreciated too please

(sorry I don't have time frame refs as im in bed ATM) night :)

yup sure i can get you some of those too, have a good night :D

send me a pm with any and all of the scenery you want and i will send you 1920x1080 high rez images, i have images in the highest quality from every second of every star wars movie on my hard drive :)

edit: it would be greatly appreciated the more specific you are, as it will make it easier to me :P example, "i want ROTJ endor at 1:34:15 (timeframe) and i can get it for you, if thats not possible then saying endor scenery is ok, im going to bed but i will get right on it tommorow :)

Hey Brandon,

Looking for some hi-res screengrabs of the Sandcrawler from ANH. Plan on using them to help my girlfriend create a signature banner for her new Jawa costume. Tried to identify the timeframes that have the best shots, so hope this helps. Many thanks in advance! :)

Rough Timeframes

13:10 - 13:15 - Group of Jawas carrying R2 toward Sandcrawler

13:16 - 13:23 - Closer shot of Jawas at feet of Sandcrawler

15:01 - 15:05 - Sandcrawler driving through desert at night

15:41 - 15:42 - Sandcrawler driving through desert during daylight

Edited by Storm_Knight1

Guest jedislayer5000

Hey Brandon,

Looking for some hi-res screengrabs of the Sandcrawler from ANH. Plan on using them to help my girlfriend create a signature banner for her new Jawa costume. Tried to identify the timeframes that have the best shots, so hope this helps. Many thanks in advance! :)

Rough Timeframes

13:10 - 13:15 - Group of Jawas carrying R2 toward Sandcrawler

13:16 - 13:23 - Closer shot of Jawas at feet of Sandcrawler

15:01 - 15:05 - Sandcrawler driving through desert at night

15:41 - 15:42 - Sandcrawler driving through desert during daylight

got em here for you :) just pm me your email so i can send ya the file

sent em, sorry their large files will take a few mins to send

Files received -- they're exactly what I needed. Sincere thanks again!!! :dancing-trooper:

Guest jedislayer5000

Files received -- they're exactly what I needed. Sincere thanks again!!! :dancing-trooper:

my pleasure, to the op just send me a pm with what scenery you want and ill get it :)

Ooops.

- Berban

Edited by Berbs42