I have an announcement.

TK-4510

As you already know, I make alot of stuff for trooping. Over the years I have contributed to the community my builds and even played a part in TE2's helmet runs. So I think I have established myself and my reputation.

When Chris Peters was making armor I obtained a set and have held onto it all this time. a year ago I began wondering if I should recast the CAP armor and start offering my own version but in ABS.

So I began building my vacuum table and started making the molds. I am about 30% done with the recast of the CAP armor and I am reworking many components as original sculpts so there will be a clear separation between my armor and the other makers.

I hope to offer the armor by late January. It will come as a kit and will include many of the accessories I have been selling on my site.

I will be updating this thread with pictures of my sculpts and finished product as the project continues.

I am passionate about accuracy and I hope my new armor reflects that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your armor will be as good as you have been with you other items, who ever orders from you will be very lucky! As I have stated before, your site makes it very easy to go broke!!! :D:P

Good on you bro!

I can't wait to see your finished armor!

Best wishes and good luck!

Ditto to what T said man!

Now I have to find whoever just predicted this not long ago on the MEPD... there's a lottery I need some numbers for! :D

Sorry, what is CAP armor?

A maker of armour, just like AP, TM, TE2 and so on. He doesn't make armour anymore though, and has been replaced by CAP-W. CAP also said he didn't care if he was recasted.

With your service Mike, this can only become great! Good luck! :)

Ditto to what T said man!

Now I have to find whoever just predicted this not long ago on the MEPD... there's a lottery I need some numbers for! :D

Several people did. I mean it's been in the closet for some time, so this is a bit of a coming out notice, isn't it?

Best wishes Mike - 2011 will certainly be a good year.