TM/SDS The Glory of an HYBRID

I would like to share with you all, some pictures of what has been my experience building my TM kit and to complete my full set of armor.

My helmet is a SDS Helmet, I purchased it almost five years ago, before I even new the 501st. or the FISD existed so, my armor it’s a glorious hybrid TM/SDS. I'm more than content with the results; it does a great job of looking fairly accurate.

Getting it…

I just could not anticipate to this, all I could say was “WOWâ€. This is a perfect and outstanding armor. I could not believe the awesome quality, the awesome detail and gorgeous work, great, great kit.

The pictures do not make this armor justice; you have to see it to believe it. This armor way exceeded my expectations, is even better than I expected. Truly beautiful and magnificent craftsmanship.

I am so content to finally own one of these fabulous armors and helmets, the best of the best. CONGRATULATIONS to those who own one.

I can't express with words how satisfied I am; some said a picture can say more than a thousand words… so here you have a few thousand words…

post-1581-050230700 1291268897_thumb.jpg

post-1581-091126000 1291268906_thumb.jpg

post-1581-094142600 1291268921_thumb.jpg

post-1581-073117300 1291268935_thumb.jpg

post-1581-095216800 1291268957_thumb.jpg

post-1581-092274500 1291269042_thumb.jpg

post-1581-013677900 1291269058_thumb.jpg

Hello again everyone.

I am trying to upload more pictures to try to continue this adventure, but apparently I am not able to upload more pics on the regular attachment mode, since I’ve reach the maximum capacity (512K) (Attached thumbnail), however, I know, I must be doing something wrong here, I know there is another way to “Insert Picturesâ€, but I sure don’t know how to do this.

Is there something that I have to do first with my pictures in order for me to be able to insert them???

When I try to use this method to “insert picturesâ€, it requires: Image URL (http://) I am not very good with computers so, please If someone could help me to learn what I need to do.

Gracias

As usual Terry, Gracias for your help!!!

Here are some more pics of my build of my armor and my first Test Fit.

I hope you enjoy the pictures…

Ensamble1.jpg

Ensamble2.jpg

Ensamble3.jpg

Ensamble4.jpg

Ensamble5.jpg

Ensamble6.jpg

Ensamble7.jpg

Ensamble8.jpg

Ensamble9.jpg

Ensamble11.jpg

Ensamble12.jpg

Ensamble13.jpg

TestFist1.jpg

TestFist2.jpg

Thank you all for your comments!!!

Up to this point, I still need it to work on some details, some parts of the armor that need it to be done; like the leather holster, the canvans belt, the drop boxes, the belt knee box strap, the canister, I still need it to paint the color bottoms on the front of the AB Plate, and place the hand plates on the gloves.

But now it’s done…

This is my first build. It took me five months and 21 days to complete my build; over 201 hours man of work (on my spare time) I had no idea it need it this much amount of dedication… What was I thinking… :rolleyes:

My goal since I’ve started to build this magnificent armor was not only to make it as an idealized trooper but, to create a more accurate in as many ways as possible and to become an EIB approved member and perhaps to be the first with this status in México.

I am finally making one of my older dreams come to life, to become a “white soldierâ€. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I’ve enjoyed all the work building mi kit. :)

Thank you very much…

To Stukatrooper for his fantastic tutorial. To Mark (firebladejedi) for his great tutorial; guide to making a canvas belt. To Terry (Pandatrooper) for his tutorial; attaching hand plates. To Steve (riveting) for his holster tutorial. And very special thanks to Pablo de Biasi (TKDUEUNO). Thank you for all your precious advices, your full assistance and your patience during my entire build. For setting a higher standard on building armor; you were truly an example and an inspiration as how to do things correctly. From México to Italy, “GRACIAS Pabloâ€.

TK4076-1.jpg

TK4076-2.jpg

TK4076-3.jpg

TK4076-4.jpg

TK4076-6.jpg

TK4076-7.jpg

TK4076-8.jpg

TK4076-9.jpg

TK4076-10.jpg

TK4076-11.jpg

TK4076-12.jpg

TK4076-13.jpg

TK4076-14.jpg

TK4076-15.jpg

TK4076-29.jpg

TK4076-30.jpg

TK4076-33.jpg

TK4076-32.jpg

De nada! :)

It fits you like a glove!!! Great build, I'm very happy for you!

It was a pleasure helping you in achieving this result! :salute:

Hello stranger… :P I’m ready to troop with you… :dance::dance:

That is a nice fit. I usually don't comment on fits because I'm a newb, but this stands out a bit imo.

Thank you Fil :)

Hi Helge: I’m honored to receive your opinion. Muchas Gracias :peace:

Great job Daniel!

You've obviously put a great deal of effort into this build and it shows. Well done :duim:

Hey there Paul,

Thank you my friend…

No effort would it be enough, with out an armor like yours… (Hope this make sense)

The truth is that when I received your armor, I had no idea it need it that amount of dedication. Between my works, my family compromises, our new born son on the way, my hernia problem and the armor build, was some times complicated, to say the least. :blink:

Thanks to Claudia my wife who worked with me all along, correcting me, pointing out, marking and removing the errors, she opened my eyes to improve here and there on every step of my build; she sewed the holster, the canvans belt, the neck seal for me, among many other things that she did on this build. I would not do it as I did with out her…. :wub::):):)

No bad for my first build, LOL… :lol::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper: