EIB Applicants: EIB submission guidlines

i am implementing a few guidelines for posting your EIB submission that i hope will improve the quality of the program.

1: new formatting for EIB submission > please add the following information to your post using this formatting

Armor= (your armor type)

Helmet= (your helmet type)

Blaster= (your blaster information)eg: resin,hasbro,scratchbuild ext...

optional: feel free to add more information about your gear (see below) the more the better :)

Height =

Weight =

Boots =

Canvas belt =

Hand Plates =

Electronics=

Neck Seal =

Holster =

adding this information will not effect your approval in any way, it is merely to make all EI post (past and present) a valuable point of reference for the community.

as many of you know, when trying to achieve EI status that looking through the old EIB threads for EIB’s with the same type of armor you are making can be tricky, as it is not always listed in the title or post. i have gone through all of the EIB post and added this information to the end of the post title. i believe this will make it much easier to find examples and references of other EIB’s with similar armor types. the new formatting will look like this ( TK0123 requesting EI status [position #] [ARMOR TYPE] ). *pleas note that the position # and armor type will only be added after you are approved

this also allows you to search all of the approved EIB post by armor type by typing the armor type you are looking for between brackets in the search box [armor type] ;)

look here for the list of armor search tags LINK

i would also ask that all applicants to please have 501st trooper status before submitting your application. you can request 501st status HERE

UPDATE: in addition i would ask that applicants post pictures directly on you submission post, please do not post links to photos. if you are unsure how to do this read the tutorial HERE or ask for assistance

• Like 1

This is a fantastic idea! On the list of searchable armor types, should T/MC be there as well?

as far as i know, there is no t/mc EIB to search for as of yet ;) i have tagged all but 3 EIB's to date, they were not identifiable because photos were missing and there was no mention of the armor type in the users posts. also a few older posts have no photos so i tagged them in lowercase, the rest are capitalized.

How about

Height =

Weight =

For those who feel comfortable of course.

yes that's great!, but optional. really the more a individual is willing to share about there setup will make it that much more valuable as a reference for future applicants :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You need to be approved by an Admin. They need to cross check your TK number and list you as an already approved Stormtrooper in their database. Then you can put in for EIB.

Edited by Dday

I have been a member with the Legion since 1998 so that shouldn't be a problem. I requested my 501ST Status and I am awaiting approval so I can submit my EIB photos then Centurion photos. Thanks for the quick response.

• 2 months later...

You need to be approved by an Admin. They need to cross check your TK number and list you as an already approved Stormtrooper in their database. Then you can put in for EIB.

It's the same here...

I can't start any new topic to request the EIB, what should I do now...looks like someone already checked my TD number.

Weird I got the badge as 501st member and not as Stormtrooper like you guys...

can you help me out, please?

Ruggero

It's the same here...

I can't start any new topic to request the EIB, what should I do now...looks like someone already checked my TD number.

Weird I got the badge as 501st member and not as Stormtrooper like you guys...

can you help me out, please?

Ruggero

You're a sandtrooper. You're on the wrong forum buddy. ;)

EIB and Centurion is only for TK's. You need to head over to mepd.net.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If I'm reading this right we do our submission as a post on this forum under the format listed in this thread? I'm pretty close to being ready. Thx!

You got it.

Here is the post that lists the latest application requirements: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22583-expert-infantry-application-guidelines/

-Eric