My Blaster (Ready for ANH EIB?)

snoberg

Here are some shots of my recently completed blaster, let me know if it meets all the requirements. I think I covered all my bases, the only two minor things that I am not happy with are the fact that my folding stock (despite measuring 100 times) came out about 1/4" too far out, but its not a glaring issue. Also, I did not feel comfortable bending my T track into the holes, they are glued on top of the barrel.

This is the photo set I intend to use for both my 501st application and EIB, if any other angles are needed let me know please.

5183389431_3e0b60fa8c_b.jpg

5183389407_cf5cf80ed7_b.jpg

5183389455_3ba86a5d89_b.jpg

5183389477_10efe2e893_b.jpg

5183389383_b3dc82c71b_z.jpg

I think it will pass just fine.

But you can send it to me for closer inspection. :)

Photos and blaster look great! If the stock really bugs you, you could always cut 1/4" from the stock just behind the folding butt and reassemble abd secure it by screwing through the bottom into the pipe. A little bondo and paint will hide the join.

Thanks Terry. You should know, that I followed your pipe build every step of the way with this one :)

I think I will just live with the stock, unless there is an issue with it passing, but I see nowhere in the requirements that state the exact length that it extends from the end of the barrel. I am just OCD with some things :P

Only two had them, and since its not a requirement, I opted out since they were so uncommon. There were so many variations a person can't possibly say that one is more SA than the other, at least in my opinion.

Edited by snoberg