Replacement Picture

TK3202

Hey guys, I know you were busy before when I requested this about 6 months or so ago, but I noticed despite my new armor ESB being approved for EIB and having replaced my old ANH EIB armor, my old ANH armor is still in the EIB list after all this time. It's not that big of a deal, just wondering how much longer I should expect to wait till it's updated. Just hope you guys didn't forget about me, haha.

Edited by TK3202

Hi Darryl,

About picture replacement, I'm considerably behind schedule. I just tried to keep up with the new EIBs, then had two months with lots of mission in my garrison, some rest time, and I'll try to catch up with the delayed work now, as I'm calmed and without too much work at the moment.

Also, it looks like I'm mostly the only one doing EIB profile pictures, and I had to do other work for the CRLs (that are mostly finished, thankfully! :) )

I'll try to keep you guys updated.

Thanks for reminding me this.

Cheers.

Hi Darryl,

About picture replacement, I'm considerably behind schedule. I just tried to keep up with the new EIBs, then had two months with lots of mission in my garrison, some rest time, and I'll try to catch up with the delayed work now, as I'm calmed and without too much work at the moment.

Also, it looks like I'm mostly the only one doing EIB profile pictures, and I had to do other work for the CRLs (that are mostly finished, thankfully! :) )

I'll try to keep you guys updated.

Thanks for reminding me this.

Cheers.

Thanks for the update! Btw, I'm a graphic designer, so if there's any type of help you need (clipping images, etc.) let me know. I can't imagine doing all those myself, and with new EIBs added every week that's got to be hard, haha.

Let me know,

Darryl