ANH TK References

Guest jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

i have gone ahead and devised a very detailed photo album for every shot of any stormtrooper/sandtrooper seen in ANH. i have star wars in 1080 on my pc and i took the screenies in hd 1920x1080 so they will look great on a hd monitor. caution, file contains just under 1k pics and is around 1 GB, enjoy :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7010032/ANH%20Stormtrooper%20Pics.rar

http://www.2shared.com/file/m0TL8t5-/ANH_Stormtrooper_Pics.html

edit: updated link

Edited by jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

Temporarily unavailable. :(

thats weird, try again and if it doesnt work ill get an alternate method of getting them to you. everyone else, thanks for the kind words and i hope they help alot, they are from each second of the movie (i actually have them for every second of every movie so if anyone needs more, let me know :)

thats weird, try again and if it doesnt work ill get an alternate method of getting them to you. everyone else, thanks for the kind words and i hope they help alot, they are from each second of the movie (i actually have them for every second of every movie so if anyone needs more, let me know :)

Same here, It's still temporarily unavaliable :(

Guest jedislayer5000

hmm i dont understand why some people are getting temp unavailable and some can download fine, i suggest just trying again in a few mins if it doesnt work the first time

Guest jedislayer5000

It happens alot on Megaupload.. though i could download your file with no problems ;)

your right, i just tried it on another computer and it says temporarily unavailable :/ if someone wanted they could go ahead and re-upload it to the same site and post the link here as a backup

Guest jedislayer5000

I'm getting a temporary unavailable as well :(

i will be re-posting on a website that another member has generously offered, and there are also other members re-uploading now so that will be quicker, stay posted

Guest jedislayer5000

I'm on broadband & it's saying over 1 hour & 30 mins to download, I'm not too familiar with the megaupload site! is the time to load correct??

would love to see these pic's.

that seems like alot, it took me 4 hours to upload no clue on download time perhaps other people on here who have downloaded could inform you.. the file is pretty large tho