TrooperMaster 1mm ABS Sandtrooper coming up.[*TM]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolf mate pure gorgess, stunning ,buitifull, amazing , hart stopping, pukka , proper , screen accurate , cool , the list goes on . Cant wait for you to a TM TK next year what with Pauls ever improving suits ;)

Stunning, Rolf! You get your sandy weathering to just the right level of dirtiness.

You've even got me checking out the MEPD and the sandy CRL. Whilst you're doing a TK in 2011, my next one might even be a sandy! :D

Rolf mate pure gorgess, stunning ,buitifull, amazing , hart stopping, pukka , proper , screen accurate , cool , the list goes on . Cant wait for you to a TM TK next year what with Pauls ever improving suits ;)

Ā 

Thanks my friend.

Yeah i guess i need to check out TMƂĀ“s new kit coming out as well, hopefully in 2011 as heƂĀ“s TM/ANH2.

The hard part whit keep on buying the best kit around, is you canƂĀ“t stop i guess.

But its also the fun part of this hobby i guess, and what drive us as well for keep on going, trying to reach the top :)

Stunning, Rolf! You get your sandy weathering to just the right level of dirtiness.

You've even got me checking out the MEPD and the sandy CRL. Whilst you're doing a TK in 2011, my next one might even be a sandy! :D

Ā 

IƂĀ“m happy to hear that, and for your checking in on us dirty guys.

You got it, i get a clean one, and you a dirty one next year.

And the FISD & MEPD get one more deployed trooper each :D

Awesome stuff man! You're blowing us away with your TD. :D

Ā 

Take care now. And good luck in the court (not that I think you'll need it).

Ā 

Thanks bro.

Ā 

I hope to get it out side, all suit up.

It will look even better out there, whit me in it, holding the weapon, and having the back pack on.

Better lightning, and back ground as well.

The snow is all most gone here, i just need to get a person to take them, before i pick up my son in nursery.

Ā 

Thanks for the back up on the court cases coming, i canƂĀ“t wait to all this is over.

I have, and still is hard for me to go and wait if my son will be taken away from me.

After i have been taken care of him since he got born.

And i have won all cases so far, and it would be insane to take him away.

I donƂĀ“t think it will happen, and after some time i got tired of living in fear thinking about it.

So i try to say to my self, it will not happen, and if it do, i just have to fight for him from there.

Ā 

Peace out ;)

Thanks bro.

Ā 

I hope to get it out side, all suit up.

It will look even better out there, whit me in it, holding the weapon, and having the back pack on.

Better lightning, and back ground as well.

The snow is all most gone here, i just need to get a person to take them, before i pick up my son in nursery.

Not fair! We're still ankle deep in snow :(

Ā 

Thanks for the back up on the court cases coming, i canƂĀ“t wait to all this is over.

I have, and still is hard for me to go and wait if my son will be taken away from me.

After i have been taken care of him since he got born.

And i have won all cases so far, and it would be insane to take him away.

I donƂĀ“t think it will happen, and after some time i got tired of living in fear thinking about it.

So i try to say to my self, it will not happen, and if it do, i just have to fight for him from there.

Ā 

Peace out ;)

Ā 

That's the right attitude! A trooper never backs now. And has no fear. :D

Rolf,

Ā 

Your work is Inspiring.

Ā 

I have a file on my computer that is labeled Rolf's Work.

Ā 

Fantastic Job! :salute:

Ā 

Ditto!! :D

......but mine's called 'The Pursuit of Perfection by Rolf Henriksen TD-252' 26.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:D

Billy, Bill, Mark, Mathias, you the best, thanks for the shoulder claps, and back up through these hard times here and there.

I just hope this sometimes bumpy road, will be over for good real soon.

So i can relax, and enjoy life whit my son through life.

But one thing is for sure, i will fight to the end, and to i go down.

As heƂĀ“s my biggest love in this world.

Ā 

Thanks for the kind words, i just try to keep up, as there are so many talent memebers out there.

IƂĀ“m just happy, if iƂĀ“m among some of the best Sandtrooper owners out there.

In a way i just see my self as a small dude from small Denmark, there have a big heart for the ANH Storm/Sandtroopers.

I got my first suit in 2000, a FX.

I found www.starwarshelmets.com in 2004, and my hobby got more hard core from there.

Since there i have try GF, AP, TE2, TM different versions and plastic etc (all as TK/TD suits).

I still remember being a rookie, study Jez site, find Art Andrews site/Looks sir droids, and thinking... ok iƂĀ“m gonna quit, as iƂĀ“m never good be as good looking.

Around there bump into the Mike Harrison site as well/TD-1536, one of the major ones from back then too.

Ā 

If i was a millionaire, i would like a hall full of the coolest costumes from the old saga.

But as a normal working dude, i have only study the ANH Storm/Sandtroopers as my hobby.

Ā 

I like the feeling of being really good at only one thing, have one special thing.

So i have mainly study the sandyƂĀ“s, and only buy the best through the years for to them.

Ā 

Hats off for all the troopers out there, the new ones coming in, the old school proƂĀ“s, the brotherhood.

Ā 

Hugs :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here a few more, iƂĀ“m still waiting to get it on out side for some better pics.

But its still snow all over, and freezing cold, not the best weather for a sandy :mellow:

Here you go ;)

Ā 

PC051283.jpg

Ā 

PC111297.jpg

Ā 

PC111302.jpg

Ā 

PC111322.jpg

Ā 

PC111330.jpg

Ā 

I really love this monster, the TM suit are so freaking ANH accurate :)

Edited by Rolf

To me Rolf, you're getting to be the king of weathering. Cheers from the south my man :)

Ā 

Fil

I don't know about 'getting' to be the King, I think he's worn that crown for a hell of a long time now king2.gif

Don't chaa just hate how easy he makes it look? :angry:

Ā 

Rolf

Can't wait to see some of those outside bad a$$ shots mate thumbsup.gif

Ohh, and I promise that I won't play around with any in Photo Shop :D

Hey Rolf, have a look at what the TD's that are searching for the Droids on Tatoonie think of your work......

Ā 

Ā 

ROLFNEWTDSUIT.jpg

Hey Rolf, have a look at what the TD's that are searching for the Droids on Tatoonie think of your work......

Ā 

Ā 

ROLFNEWTDSUIT.jpg

Ā 

MMmmmuhha hahaha you are the best Tom, love it!!! :lol:

Thanks for the shoulder clap, and time to do the picture.

I just laugh my butt off here :D

Ā 

Thanks for the kind words Fil & Billy, means a lot to me.

My love for sandyƂĀ“s are BIG!!!, and i have promise my self, i will dig as deep as i can into this one suit.

So i would become among the best sandtrooperƂĀ“s out there, not the best, just among one of them.

And i guess iƂĀ“m slowly getting there, after all the years of training :D

Ā 

(Billy i love your photoshop fun, please play whit them, when i put them on :P )

Ā 

I really hope to get it out side as well real soon, for some killer all suit up pics.

But right now the snow have hit us hard again, we got thick and deep snow all over here.

But as soon as Mr. Sun shine pops up, i will jump into the suit for some shots ;)

Trooper1:

P3199307.jpg

Ā 

Sci-fire/ebay ww2:

P7066078.jpg

Ā 

Sci-fire:

P1068159.jpg

P1068165.jpg

P1068176.jpg

P1068178.jpg

Ā 

MH/SB/Charlie parts, TM canister, ebay lids, boyscout frame (i got the new Charlie radio add on now, new pics up asap):

P2048759.jpg

Ā 

The wall i use where i live:

P8312239.jpg

Ā 

Merry Christmas & and a happy new year world wide from here to all the troops :)

Here a few pics of my gear to the suit, it have take some time as well to get together:

Edited by Rolf

That looks great Rolf. Great build as usual! :D

Ā 

Thanks bro.

I try to learn a little each time, i think i have learn a lot this time, since TM guide me along the way ;)

Ā 

Still snow all over here, so i have to wait a little for the out door shots.

I will give it a few weeks, if its not away by then i will do the sand... oh i mean snow trooper pics no matter what :D

Have to show you all this, and let you all know...

that there is a true saint, and santa/bro here on the forum.

HeƂĀ“s name is Tom aka RougeTrooper.

Well the pics speak for them self.

Thanks for being there through my hard divorce, court case/shearing my son hell period whit my nasty ex wife.

Thanks for all the support pm/ mails, and lovely gifts here.

Hugs from here my friend ;)

PC241430.jpg

Ā 

PC241434.jpg

Ā 

PC241436.jpg

Ā 

PC241439.jpg

Ā 

PC241457.jpg

Ā 

PC241460.jpg

Ā 

PC241463.jpg

Ā 

Sylvester says thanks :)

PC241446.jpg

Ā 

Hope you all had a great christmas world wide & and will have a great happy new year as well :salute: