TK stunt hand guards

Can someone post a picture showing the difference between the left and right ANH stunt hand guards? From the movie reference pics, it looks like I can see it done both ways, which is very possible because I doubt they took the time to make sure every pair of gloves perfectly matched. What is the common left/right distinction amongst 501st troops?

Can someone post a picture showing the difference between the left and right ANH stunt hand guards? From the movie reference pics, it looks like I can see it done both ways, which is very possible because I doubt they took the time to make sure every pair of gloves perfectly matched. What is the common left/right distinction amongst 501st troops?

I went ahead and committed on what I think is left/right. At least 50% of photos will match mine. :D

They should be cut so that one edge slants more than the other and that's the side for your thumb. The outer edge is straight like the pinky side of your hand. At least that's how the FX plates are cut :P

Edited by NoVATie