Guns in Southern California

HPDblues

Greetings gang.

It's been awhile since I've posted, or for that matter stopped long enough to see what was up .

Lots of life happened with job and family. The Missus had surgery in the beginning of September so she kept me pretty busy as well as the day to day grind of the Honolulu Police Department.

I'll be in the Southern California area (can't tell you why) for a couple of evenings so if anyone is interested in getting together for a beer please let me know. Tuesday & Wednesday, 10-19/20-10.

Aloha,

Tony "Guns"

TK/TD-2581

Pacific Outpost, Hawaii

Aloha Tony, good to hear from ya :)

I hope your wife is doing well. I wish her the best with a speedy recovery.

loa, lo'ihi ola brah!

Tony - please relay my sympathies on to the Mrs. and prayers for a speedy recovery. Alas it's SoCal, else if it were NoCal I'd probably figure out a way to fly down just to buy you that beer.

Peace be with you - it's *always* good to hear from you.

Hey Tony,

it would be great to finally see you in person... If you have time on Tuesday evening let me know. I'm in the Los Angeles area. What part of So Cal will you be at? I'll send Mike A. a message to see if we can all get together... Maybe at my house for BBQ. I'll need to check with the Wife... Paul H. do you fly down to my house?

Kevin W.

Alas, I think it's too short notice. I'm in class all next weekend on the companies' dime, and a $5000 class is hard to skip out of, unnoticed.