Best comeback of the day

Daetrin

We trooped a parade yesterday - just nine of us but that's a good showing for our garrison.

While waiting for the parade to continue during one of it's stops, someone went up to our Boba Fett and asked "Where's Chewbacca?"

"Right here" says Boba, holding up one of his wookie trophies.

Thunderous laughter all around :D

• Like 1

LOL! At a recent con, someone asked our Garrison's XO, Jason "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper" seeing as that was probably about the 1000th time he heard that his priceless response was; "aren't you a little old for a virgin?" The crowd got a good chuckle out of that one!

LOL! At a recent con, someone asked our Garrison's XO, Jason "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper" seeing as that was probably about the 1000th time he heard that his priceless response was; "aren't you a little old for a virgin?" The crowd got a good chuckle out of that one!

Heh. Gonna have to remember that one.

A college kid calls out from where he's standing in line with his buddies.

"Hey, aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

I turn, fling my arms out and run towards him. "Princess! I'm here to rescue you!"

Kid backpedals furiously, "Whoa, dude!"

His buddies just burst into laughter and ribbed him mercilessly.

• 2 months later...
A college kid calls out from where he's standing in line with his buddies.

"Hey, aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

I turn, fling my arms out and run towards him. "Princess! I'm here to rescue you!"

Kid backpedals furiously, "Whoa, dude!"

His buddies just burst into laughter and ribbed him mercilessly.

Hilarious! I can't stop laughing! I've gotta remember that one.

I was asked aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper, by a woman who was about 6-1 my reply was, "well, not at the moment".

nothing is worse then a woman towering over you in your TK, I ran in to a woman that had to be 6'3 (i'm 5'11) and she was staring down at me so i said the frist thing that came to mind... You ever think about being vader :D she didnt find it funny <_<

• 8 years later...

nothing is worse then a woman towering over you in your TK, I ran in to a woman that had to be 6'3 (i'm 5'11) and she was staring down at me so i said the frist thing that came to mind... You ever think about being vader biggrin.gif she didnt find it funny dry.gif

As a (geeky/nerdy) woman I would take that as a compliment that I had the chops to be Vader, haha.