ANH E11 Hasbro mod

jjliver

What is the best way to mod the scope? I've seen lots of great pictures in the builds but no detail as far as what materials to use and how to put it all together.

I apologize if this has been answered in the forums but I haven't been able to find a definitive description.

THANKS!!

On 9/19/2010 at 4:01 AM, jjliver said:

What is the best way to mod the scope? I've seen lots of great pictures in the builds but no detail as far as what materials to use and how to put it all together.

I apologize if this has been answered in the forums but I haven't been able to find a definitive description.

THANKS!!

Are you wanting to make a scope, or do you already have one and your want to pimp it out?

If you are wanting to build one from scratch, try these two links:

------

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Also if you have an existing scope (like a solid resin), and you are wanting to pimp it out, then check out this little tip/tutorial by the Great and talented Billy (BillHagg) in post #3 at this link: -------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks for the links. I have a Hasbro that I want to pimp out. Don't dig the out of the box design. Wanna get it closer to the M38.

I started to mod a Hasbro,but i goofed up so bad that i switched to building a pvc type.However i used some of the small parts from the hasbro such as the front/rear sights and scope.I trimmed the scope from that speaker box then used a few pieces cut from a plastic for sale sign to make a new base and front face for it and a tube of bondo auto filler to build up the scopes body.I also used the rubber cup from one of the Nerf darts to make the small lens in the frontby cutting off the suction part using the base of it for the rim.Take a looky,lol

post-13145-018046000 1284848509_thumb.jpgpost-13145-057822400 1284848576_thumb.jpg