DON"T GET RIPPED OFF ! (Please Read)

Earlier this year 501st legion member - Mitchell 'Brissy_trooper' Laine - Was banned from the Legion for ripping people off in forum sales. Well he's back.

He's been going by the username 'Warlord', and has been trolling the Redbacks, TAG, SCG, FISD ,Clonetroopers Detachment sites.

This guy will rip you off .

He is currently claiming to be a 16 or 17 year old called Dylan using the forum name WARLORD. He is also now using the username 'reaver'.

There are a couple of 'Warlords' around the Forums but - Mitchell predominantly uses the following Login IP address:

although he's also used the following IP's:

He doesn't make many posts, but he does PM people who are putting 'WTB' ads up and offering to sell it to them “ DO NOT ANSWER HIS PMâ€S OR BUY FROM HIM “ you will be kissing your money good bye this guy is currently being investigated by Police.

Edited by Armor Driver

On 15.9.2010 at 12:10 PM, Armor Driver said:

Earlier this year 501st legion member - Mitchell 'Brissy_trooper' Laine - Was banned from the Legion for ripping people off in forum sales. Well he's back.

He's been going by the username 'Warlord', and has been trolling the Redbacks, TAG, SCG, FISD ,Clonetroopers Detachment sites.

This guy will rip you off .

He is currently claiming to be a 16 or 17 year old called Dylan. He is also now using the username 'reaver'.

There are a couple of 'Warlords' around the Forums but - Mitchell predominantly uses the following Login IP address:

although he's also used the following IP's:

He doesn't make many posts, but he does PM people who are putting 'WTB' ads up and offering to sell it to them “ DO NOT ANSWER HIS PMâ€S OR BUY FROM HIM “ you will be kissing your money good bye this guy is currently being investigated by Police.

http://whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11148&st=0&p=139135&fromsearch=1entry139135

And with that, he becomes only the 6th person ever to be banned from these boards. Silly rabbits - you'd think they'd learn that sooner or later the truth always comes out.

looking through his post http://whitear...=1entry153495 he is supposedly a new user, but has the ability to quickly identify armor types... it took me months of research to get to that level and i am still a bit green myself :D

im just curious, but is there any limitations on selling on the boards? for instance if i remember right, ebay requires a feedback of 10 before you can even sell anything. can any new member sell here without making any posts? with the economy in its current state and unemployment on the rise, i can foresee the internet scamming profession becoming more and more common :unsure:

just a thought....

• Like 1

And BAAAM!!! Paul is on it!! :)

Actually the action was not spurious. It was reported in the DL only are of the 501st boards, and I was contacted directly by both the Redback Garrison CO & GML. Based on the evidence/charges, I investigated the account and discovered behaviour consistent with the charges as brought.

As such, there was only one option possible to take given the facts. Kudos to the Redback leadership team for their due diligence / sleuthing as well as being transparent at the Legion level in ensuring all Dets were informed.

Just out of curiosity, are there any legitimate armor makers in Australia now? I only know of a few makers of resin parts for blasters and other props. The IP address this person posts from is definitely an Australian ISP's address.

Just out of curiosity, are there any legitimate armor makers in Australia now? I only know of a few makers of resin parts for blasters and other props. The IP address this person posts from is definitely an Australian ISP's address.

There is only one legitimate armourer, goes by the handle of TPE. Sells very good quality helmets and is about to offer full TK kits. Very hard to get hold of.

ALL other helmets and armour produced here are recasts.

And with that, he becomes only the 6th person ever to be banned from these boards. Silly rabbits - you'd think they'd learn that sooner or later the truth always comes out.

He was #6 on the MEPD too... I'm betting our lists are very close.

Jawas have better luck than these guys.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Lol, this whole post thread reminds me of Mos Isley Cantina. “ I’m a wanted man” You better watch yourself”. 
On a more serious note, it’s sad to see bad people angle in on Star Wars fans who have a genuine love for the movies in an attempt to make a dishonest dollar. So sad. 
I honestly believe this guy is a prime candidate for the Vader force choke. 

56 minutes ago, Roundarmor said:

Lol, this whole post thread reminds me of Mos Isley Cantina. “ I’m a wanted man” You better watch yourself”. 
On a more serious note, it’s sad to see bad people angle in on Star Wars fans who have a genuine love for the movies in an attempt to make a dishonest dollar. So sad. 
I honestly believe this guy is a prime candidate for the Vader force choke. 

Happening more and more these days with the amount of sellers on Facebook and Etsy, unfortunately many are just after a quick buck and leave people in the lurch without supplying anything, this is exactly why we have a "vetted sellers" list ;) BUT in saying that there are other sellers who do supply but it's always it's a case of buyer beware, do your research and feedback from others, if it's too cheap then it's probably a con.

• Like 1