TK-6042 requesting EIB (ANH Stunt) [AP][APPROVED] 2nd

501st membership details: http://www.501stlegi...archresults.php

This is my second TK outfit using the same armour featured here: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=12582

The following components have been swapped for ANH: Helmet, belt, holster, gloves, hand armour, blaster.

The details and progress are documented in this thread: http://forum.whitear...=1entry142787

Let me know if any extra photos or information is required.

anh022.jpg

anh021.jpg

anh020.jpg

anh019.jpg

anh018.jpg

anh017.jpg

anh016.jpg

anh015.jpg

anh014.jpg

anh013.jpg

:duim:

Which one do you prefer for the EIB profile pic, the ANH or the ESB?

I don't mind. Whatever is easiest for you to work with. If you need the larger originals just let me know.

Also, will you bring both to Toledo? :D

I definitely can't bring both on the plane. I would like to wear the ESB considering it is an ESB celebration. But on the other hand, I'll be the only one. Everyone will think I've got my holster on the wrong side and have run out of grey paint! :lol:

Not sure on the hand plates on the wrong gloves though.

Ooops! :lol::unsure::o

Time to get the glue out! Perfect excuse to use the extra set and the other gloves that fit me better. New photos later this evening.

Rick, I'm having a hard time deciding which is more enjoyable: watching your progress threads or the final result. Perhaps "both" is the right answer. Well done, well done sir! :salute:

Thanks a lot, guys.

Unfortunately we've all (except eagle-eyes Matt) missed one silly mistake. So, I'll be putting my gloves together properly tonight as I mentioned.

I can only imagine I picked out one of the few movie stills with a trooper with the hand guards on the wrong way round when I was gluing mine on (there are a few it seems). :lol: :lol:

OK, I've made up my new gloves.

A quick snap of both the old gloves and the new parts to show I'm not using any trickery or photoshoppery ...

gloves05.jpg

The new gloves/guards combination. Hope it's OK just to submit the extra photos of them separately like this. It'll be a while before I suit up fully again ...

gloves03.jpg

gloves02.jpg

gloves01.jpg

I definitely can't bring both on the plane. I would like to wear the ESB considering it is an ESB celebration. But on the other hand, I'll be the only one. Everyone will think I've got my holster on the wrong side and have run out of grey paint! :lol:

Bring the ESB one! You will have all those problems you say, but I definitely want to see it! :dancing-trooper:

Bring the ESB one! You will have all those problems you say, but I definitely want to see it! :dancing-trooper:

OK, it's a deal. Strictly speaking my ANH is not yet approved anyway. I still have to submit it to our GML Ben.

• 4 weeks later...

Armour update (3rd Oct 2010):

I have swapped the helmet on this armour. For formality's sake, I'm submitting photos of the new helmet for approval.

This is my TM acrylic-capped helmet which I originally used for my ESB outfit (seen here http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=12582&st=0&p=153804entry153804).

I have repainted it and changed the decals. Everything else remains unchanged.

The reason behind this? Well, I will be eventually replacing my ESB armour and helmet with something new. I am keeping my acrylic-capped TM armour as ANH version only. Of the two helmets I built with this material, this was my favourite.

I have donated the original TM ANH helmet (seen earlier in this thread) to my wife. She will be using it in replacement of her AP helmet.

Confused? :lol:

Well anyway, here are the photos of the new helmet for this EIB award ...

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Edited by Rick330

• 2 weeks later...

Now thats one nice ANH Stormtrooper right there Richard.

Congrats from here, your suit are in the top class ;)

Thank you, Rolf. That's a major compliment coming from you.

• 3 weeks later...