TK-6042 requesting EIB status (ESB Stunt) [132][TM]

My TK number has just been confirmed ...

http://www.501stlegi...archresults.php

... so it's on with the show.

First up, ESB Stunt. The details and progress are documented in this thread with much enthusiasm and far too much detail in this thread ...

http://forum.whitear...=1

Let me know if any extra photos or information is required.

esb020.jpg

esb019.jpg

esb017.jpg

esb016.jpg

esb015.jpg

esb013.jpg

esb012.jpg

esb011.jpg

esb010.jpg

esb009.jpg

esb008.jpg

esb007.jpg

esb006.jpg

esb005.jpg

esb030.jpg

esb022.jpg

esb021.jpg

esb031.jpg

esb036.jpg

esb035.jpg

esb034.jpg

esb037.jpg

I'm happy for either this last photo or the phot which Damián already has received to be used for my profile.

Thanks in advance for checking (and hopefully approving).

esb004.jpg

esb003.jpg

esb002.jpg

esb028.jpg

esb027.jpg

esb026.jpg

esb025.jpg

esb024.jpg

esb023.jpg

Firstly congrats on becoming a fully plegde TK , well done TK6042 Rich this will be an easy pass both ANH and ESB i have followed your threads for a while now and you have done some extreamley and outstanding work my freind ;):dancing-trooper:

Firstly congrats on becoming a fully plegde TK , well done TK6042 Rich this will be an easy pass both ANH and ESB i have followed your threads for a while now and you have done some extreamley and outstanding work my freind ;):dancing-trooper:

Thanks, mate. Appreciate it.

First off, amazing looking setup man, really clean and accurate.

Can I ask what your blaster is and how you got that awesome looking finish on it?? I love how it has a semi-metallic look to it.

I'm afraid I can't take any credit for the blaster. I bought it from a guy on eBay (based on the Spanish mainland). User name: huracanambulante

And, of course, many thanks to all those who contributed to this outfit, both with the actual physical parts and with advice and painstakign research. Thanks in general to the FISD & 501st community as a whole. You're a passionate and very helpful lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Armour update (3rd Oct 2010):

This set of armour is currently without a helmet. I will be submitting photos of a new helmet for approval over the next few weeks or so.

I have repainted this helmet and changed the decals to convert it to ANH as seen in this thread: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=12583&st=0&gopid=157077entry157077.

The reason behind this is that I will be first replacing my ESB helment and eventually the armour with something new.

I am keeping my acrylic-capped TM armour as ANH version only. Of the two helmets I built with this material, the one originally used for ESB was my favourite.

I have donated the original TM ANH helmet to my wife. She will be using it in replacement of her AP helmet.

Confused? :lol:

Well anyway, there will be photos of the new helmet for my ESB EIB award appearing here very soon. Eventually I will have a full set of replacement armour too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...