You're best trooping lines!

Stormsurge

I've seen a thread similar to this before but thought i would resurrect it, how about adding all your best answers/one liners while trooping? We all know the same questions keep popping up time after time so it would be great if we could combine all the ones which get the best reactions from the public!

A couple of examples from previous posts

"when they ask if it's hot in there (summertime) I'll usually say "Lord Vader doesn't allow us to complain"

Just after a picture sometimes I'll say "wait- I blinked"!

"why are you so dirty?" "because we do all the hard work Ma'am"

Another good line to use when asked where you got your costume is "well, where do you get your/ costume?"

Anybody got any new ones fire away????

Cheers

at my first unofficial troop (a relatives birthday at a swimming pool) i got asked if it was hot wearing my suit, i replied " yes i am dying in here, they have pretty good AC on the death star" :D it got quite a laugh from the crowd

A fan comes up to me and asks for a photo with him or her. Of course I oblige, they hand their camera off to someone to take the photo, and pose next to me:

Cameraman: "OK, big smile!"

Me (in armor): "I am smiling - can't you tell?" :lol:

I had a kid ask to use my gun, I let him hold it and he aims it at Vader and starts shooting. I took the gun back and said "hey you can't shoot Vader, he's my boss, he signs my paycheck. If you shoot him, then I don't get paid!"

When kids borrow my Hasbro blaster and start shooting at everyone and hear the noise, but don't see any actual laser blasts coming out, they'll look discouraged and/or tell me my gun is not the real thing. My response: "It's set to stun.... I don't want to accidentally shoot someone at this event."

Standing next to a Sandtrooper people comment on how dirty he is and how clean I am. I explain: "that's because he does field work, and I work in the Death Star in a cubicle at the call center".

And the best response I've ever come up with when a kid asked me "where was Yoda?" My reply: "He's dead!"

:D

Edited by bluehickey

"Well, where do you get your suit/costume?"

Answer.: A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.... :D

"Why are you so dirty?"

Answer: Cause I just back from Tatooine and haven't had time to drop my suit off at the Imperial cleaners :td:

"When they ask if it's hot in there"

Answer: Being hot didn't even occur to me. So thanks for bring that up! :smiley-sw013:

My standard answer for "where didja get that costume?" is... What costume? I like the long, long time ago... one though.

I had a kid ask me what happened to Capt. Rex during order 66. I told him I didn't know, I didn't pay attention during history class.

My standard answer for "where didja get that costume?" is... What costume? I like the long, long time ago... one though.

I had a kid ask me what happened to Capt. Rex during order 66. I told him I didn't know, I didn't pay attention during history class.

This one made me laugh. I'm going to have to use this one.

The Blink one comes up a lot, especially in the group photos.

I've had kids worried about the gun, or wonder why it doesn't shoot. I tell them it's not real, Vader doesn't allow us to take the real ones to the troops.

When we have trooped with Rebels and Jedi, people ask why aren't you shooting him? I tell we signed a cease fire for today.

When a child sees me firing my blaster (with lights and sounds):

"Is it real? Can I try it?"

"Sure, but aim high, we don't want anyone to get hurt ;)"

When kids ask:

"Wow, where have you bought that armor?"

"You'll get all this when you enlist in the Imperial Forces."

One time a nice MILF grabbed my shiny butt while walking by, so I told her:

"Ma'am, I liked that, but please, I'm on duty :P"

She turned at me, glanced at my crotch, leaned towards her female friend and said: "Well well, look, he even has a nice reinforced package!" :P

Edited by TKDUEUNO

When a child sees me firing my blaster (with lights and sounds):

"Is it real? Can I try it?"

"Sure, but aim high, we don't want anyone to get hurt ;)"

When kids ask:

"Wow, where have you bought that armor?"

"You'll get all this when you enlist in the Imperial Forces."

One time a nice MILF grabbed my shiny an impolite person while walking by, so I told her:

"Ma'am, I liked that, but please, I'm on duty :P"

She turned at me, glanced at my crotch, leaned towards her female friend and said: "Well well, look, he even has a nice reinforced package!" :P

now that's the main reason we wear armor.

that package needs protection during and after service to the empire.

people ask me if they can see/shoot my blaster.

my answer is always, "lord vader says NO."

if people ask if the costume is real, I just say my TK number and detachment motto.

:"TK 2392- 501st legion Central california garrison"

the empire wants you!~

Once and a while when I get the "Arn't you a little fat for a Stormtrooper" remark or something similar I say back "Well, if they didn't want me to eat so much they shouldn't have made the buffet on the Death Star all you can eat!"

Here is another for the "Well, where do you get your suit/costume?"

Answer: I have no idea what you are talking about??? I'm not wearing a costume... :rolleyes::D

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm standing with a woman posing for a pic and her husband/ boyfriend is taking the pic, I'll usually ask, "Is he with you?" or " Are you together?" and when they say yes, I reply, "oh, sorry" or "too bad for me". I usually do it if I'm in my Fett not so much in the TK. And I only do it when it seems appropriate, you have to gauge the people you're with and say it sort of tongue-in-cheek. It always gets a chuckle.

One of my favourite lines is when I'm asked by a female fan....

Female Fan - "How do you get into that outfit?"

Me - "Well... You can start by buying me a drink!" ;)

I will admit, I have used that exact line a few times myself! It works great on guys too :)

And only being 4'11", I get the little short line all the time in armor! I'll remember the Ewok line, too great!

Edited by Femtrooper Julie