Is this ESB standard?

John G.

I'm working on an ESB TK, and recently had a the amazing luck of picking up a finished TD which looks very nice. It came with an E11 and holster (odd, because TD's didn't have holsters) and I think they will work for TK, which would be great. Does this look right?

kcwuucb.jpg

VxEcK2F.jpg

L8Cp6uT.jpg

Looks like an ESB blaster to me. Yeah, that holster is missing a chunk in the middle. I wonder if the person who did that with the intention of placing the holster on the right and also putting the blaster in so that the handle faces back.

The E-11 in the pic looks to be a hybrid, closer to and ESB and some of the variations from ANH that did not have The Hengstler and power cylinders.

FDx01Ck.jpg

If you want this to be more ESB style, then you will need to replace the ROTJ scope rail with a piece of flat iron, 1/16' to 1/8" thick by 3/8" wide. The flat iron will need to be long enough to span from the first vent hole to the rear scope.

If you are want it to pass the EIB requirements then you will need to shave the muzzle and add a few greeblies to both sides of the gun and add a couple of greeblies to the scope rail.

EIB Requirements - ESB

Blaster : E-11 (used in promo pictures only)

* Two greeblies on the left rear area

* Three studs on the right rear area

* Add two scope block greeblies

* Remove front bayonet muzzle disk

* Remove mag housing parts.

* Remove D-Ring mount

* Swoosh trim on right above the pistol grip

* Reference image below

bWzBqrG.jpg

UmRGxAD.jpg

As for the holster, it is missing a good chunk out of it. It can be patched or just replace the whole thing.

If you are wanting to replace the holster, try here:http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=16 there are several people that sell them. ;)

The pic of the snowie has the ESB hero which were real sterlings , all the ESB stunts were resin castings. you could just dump the ROTJ rail and add a metal rail which would be much easier than making all the stunt parts.

Heres the big sell :lol: if you do need any give me a shout :)

I see... so teh ESB "hero" blaster was basically a ANH simple version blaster (no counter or cylinders), right?