The hero team: Han and Luke in action

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you guys sees a Wookiee...send him our way. :D

Ā 

Do you gentlemen think these pictures would suffice for a EIB hero request? Wouldn't have to do another photo shoot then...armor is the same as EIB stunt anyways, and here you see the new helmet and handguards plus the BFG. ;)

Edited by ObiHahn

btw, these pics made me redo my legs once again, so I finally get rid of my left thigh riding over the kneeplate. I reopened the seam at the back on the thigh, refitted it slightly and also shortened the strap on both, so I can now get them just a little higher, which makes all the difference! The thigh is now high enough for the knee not to get caught anymore - score! :)

Ā 

Here is a dodgy pic:

thighrepos.jpg

There's something dangling there with a shiny tip. Man, you watch what you're posting here - there might be children browsing through these topics! :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

FRANK AND BEANS!!....FRANK AND BEANS!!

Ā 

Ā 

warren.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

:D

FRANK AND BEANS!!....FRANK AND BEANS!!

Ā 

Ā 

warren.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

:D

Hi Dan i luv the addmendments you have done to the left thigh did you alter the right aswell , i need to do the same mod to my TM left thigh flamming sniper plate , it looks so much better now you have done this Dan, and also dont you just love the TM hero lid i have one on desplay have not trooped in it yet , but i do notice when i am wearing it if you postion your eyes at the top of the bubble lenes its not that bad to see out .

I pulled both thighs a little higher, not much actually, but it helped a lot.

The helmet is pretty neat, but trooping was a mess - I know why Luke was complaining!

I pulled both thighs a little higher, not much actually, but it helped a lot.

The helmet is pretty neat, but trooping was a mess - I know why Luke was complaining!

Yes Luke did not have it esay , bubble lenses , having to put up with 3po moaning , being told your a little bit short for a stormtrooper , are you sure you want to take his role Dan ;)

the hot chick turns out to be his sister, AFTER they made out with each other... yuck!

Ā 

Seriously! I rather stick to my stunt lid and be one of the crowd :lol:

the hot chick turns out to be his sister, AFTER they made out with each other... yuck!

Ā 

Seriously! I rather stick to my stunt lid and be one of the crowd :lol:

Looks like Dennis scores with leia then :leia: :smiley-sw013: he must be scruffey looking to :lol: yes us stunts have to stick together TM Band of brothers Rock on :dancing-trooper:

Looks like Dennis scores with leia then :leia: :smiley-sw013: he must be scruffey looking to :lol: yes us stunts have to stick together TM Band of brothers Rock on :dancing-trooper:

Ā 

If I as Han get to fondle Leia, I'm ready to toss my stunt bucket away forever. Until then, I too prefer stunt over hero for trooping after Dan's and my weekend of hero trouble... :D

Ā 

And whoa, am I ever scruffy looking. You know, nerf-herder like almost. Especially after 15-20 hours of almost non-stop trooping.

If I as Han get to fondle Leia, I'm ready to toss my stunt bucket away forever. Until then, I too prefer stunt over hero for trooping after Dan's and my weekend of hero trouble... :D

Ā 

And whoa, am I ever scruffy looking. You know, nerf-herder like almost. Especially after 15-20 hours of almost non-stop trooping.

Hi Dennis,

15-20 hours of trooping in the hero lid i salute you :salute: my freind yes and if you ever get to cozy up with Leia let me know and i will sort you out some imperial tokens for to meet her aswell :D

There was a guy taking photos who posted awesome pics via flickr.

Here's one of me that I really like, after changing to my stunt lid for the parade:

4974711235_ffc892b3f5_o.jpg

Ā 

He should've taken pics of Dan and me in our hero configuration...

Sorry for the delay on this...

Ā 

I can wear my hero for quite some time and find the visibility great. Good on me, but the lenses were custom made for that helmet by Mike A., TK-4510. I've tried to take some pictures of what they look like, not sure if they're helpful.

Ā 

Perhaps Mike can be convinced to do a tutorial on how he did this. While they will always be a one-off, at least others can replicate the success.

Ā 

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Ā 

More photos : http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx316/flyinghome/Bubble%20Lenses/

Dennis,

Ā 

Who is that to your right in the TM ESB?

Ā 

A fellow trooper from German Garrison. He bought the set of your armor complete and wearable. And let me tell you, he is a happy camper!

That's Karsten Kremer, he bought Mark FBJ's old rig, and yep, he couldn't be happier :)

Ā 

Oh, and we told him he's supposed to wear that holster on the right side, but he wouldn't listen. :rolleyes:

Edited by R2Dan

And while we're at it: Yep, that guy took some amazing shots, but for some odd reason he preferred my back, rather than taking a cool full shot. The only one where you can see me properly would be this one from the parade:

Ā 

4974700103_c1c36ba4ef_b.jpg