Incinerator Build using "AM" Armor[*AM]

Figured I would start a build thread here for my new Incinerator Trooper. Was really torn for a while about whether to go Incinerator or

TK Commander. Wanted to do something different than your run of the mill shiny stormtrooper. In the end, weilding a Plasma Canon just seems so much more bad a$$ than anything a TK Commander would carry! LOL

Here are a few pics of my progress so far.

1-34.jpg

2-19.jpg

Thighs, shins/calves have all been reinforced on the inside seam with ABS strips.

4-11.jpg

Biceps are ABS glued at both seams while the forearms are only glued on one side with velcro on the other.

5-10.jpg

6-7.jpg

Using a new EFX bucket for this. Already filed out the teeth in the frown to make them larger and painted frown proper gray.

Will be using correct blue tube stripes from TK4510 Decals. Also painted the interior Flat black.

3-13.jpg

7-5.jpg

8-5.jpg

More to come soon!

"weilding a Plasma Canon just seems so much more bad a$$ than anything a TK Commander would carry!" :duim:

that was one of the reasons i chose the INC as well, great to have another incinerator in the ranks! :salute:

Worked on the upper chest and back armor. Decided to try something different here. Connected the front and back at the shoulders first. Then attached the ribbed shoulder straps on top. the sides will line up and be velcroed with a slight overlap. It will have more of a Clone Armor type finish. Shoulder bells will attach via snaps to the attached black elastic strips.

Also got my new Red INC Trooper Pauldron.

2-21.jpg

3-15.jpg

4-13.jpg

1-36.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay with this build.

I have been working my butt off building 12 Sandtrooper Bacckpacks since November, so I figured it was time to take a break and get this armor done for myself!

I will be posting more pics later of the build progress, strapping, etc., but here are a few pics of the helmet, shoulder bells and handplate that I just finished painting. Most of the other armor pieces are taped up and ready for paint. Hope to get them done this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Here ya go.....

IMG00022-20110310-0059.jpg

IMG00024-20110310-0114.jpg

IMG00025-20110310-0114.jpg

IMG00018-20110309-1957.jpg

IMG00020-20110309-1958.jpg

IMG00026-20110310-0710.jpg

IMG00027-20110310-0710.jpg

love the helmet bro!! great to see your finally going red...

be sure to check out my paint references and texture files

paintref1.jpg

you'll likely need to paint the hand guards white to get approved ;)

also check out my new weathering method.. it is far more realistic than one can get with paint weathering :P

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14798

also the crl's and EI requirements have changed a lot since you first started, you may want to check the imperial reception center for updates

Thanks Mason. I was going by picks in the CRL section and they show the right hand guard red and the left stays white. Also going to place the control pad in the ab plate upside down as is in the game.

I see in the game screen caps that both hand guards look white, so it is a bit confusing.

It also looks like the forearms have red vertical stripes on 3 or possibly 4 sides. The CRL pics only show 2 vertical stripes. I want to make sure this is correct before I paint anything else.

i know it is confusing :blink: the CRL on the 501st site is much more up to date.. HERE

check out this tutorial also

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14521

if you have any questions regarding the ICN CRL/EI requirements feel free to contact me personally ;) also check out the TKC crl's and recent activity HERE the armor details are almost identical (besides the paint scheme pauldron and drop boxes)

Two quick things:

1) That paint job is *gorgeous!*. Love the shade of red - this will rock :)

2) We're in the process of combining standards - I know it's confusing now but we'll have this squared away in the next few weeks.

Like I said on the MEPD... this is beautiful!

This is what to do (imho) with eFX buckets!

i agree!! the symmetrical look really looks nice with the markings. almost makes me want to get myself a EFX

i agree!! the symmetrical look really looks nice with the markings. almost makes me want to get myself a EFX

Or read any EU so I know what any of this is. :lol::blink:

I actually know that.

I know most of the EU stuff from the complete encyclopedia... which I have to read to keep up with questions 5 and 6 year olds ask me on troops.

"You know that one blue drop ship that transported the droids from..."

Okay... sorry to derail, back to your awesome build now, John. :salute:

Thanks guys!

Worked on the bucket a bit more last night.

Installed correct blue tube stripes from TK4510 (thanks Mike).

Installed black mesh screen behind frown.

Installed ear screws.

Installed mirrored green lenses.

Installed kevlar military helmet padding indentical to how it is installed in my TD bucket.

Here are some more pics...

ICNBucketPics001.jpg

ICNBucketPics003.jpg

ICNBucketPics004.jpg

ICNBucketPics006.jpg

ICNBucketPics007.jpg

ICNBucketPics009.jpg

ICNBucketPics010.jpg

Edited by Quartermaster

Looks great!

And where do you get that mirrored green lens from?

I have a supplier in Australia that I get the mirrored lens material from. It comes in green, blue, yellow, red and silver.

I also have a small sheet of it in Red Mirrored that I was gonna use for this bucket, but the CRL's call for green lenses. I may make a set up anyway to swap in and out. That's the nice thing about the EFX with the lenses mounting system, you can easily change out your lenses. I will post a pic of it with the red lenses as well when I get a chance to cut and drill a set.

Edited by Quartermaster

Got a bit more accomplished. Here are a few more pics of the build...

The Thermal Detonator is riveted directly to my canvas belt. One less thing to worry about during the suit up!

I also left one end cap open so I can use it for storage if need be. Canvas belt is a TKittlle and it has a thin plastic shimm sewn inside for strength. (Thanks Rob!)

ICNArmorBuildPics003.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics004.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics005.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics006.jpg

Right thigh, and bicep armor taped and ready for paint...

ICNArmorBuildPics010.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics011.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics012.jpg

Here are some armor pieces after painting...

ICNArmorBuildPics018.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics017.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics016.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics019.jpg

ICNArmorBuildPics022.jpg