TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

Blimy steve that is on of the best photo shoots i have ever seen ,remember mate this forum has a lot of young members and we don't want pictures like this corrupting their yong minds.

This is top shelf stuff mate ,If i were you i would double the guard and dead lock the front door (we know were you live lol)

Wonderful display and boy what a subject.

Edit:

Paul thanks for making this happen, Steve is a top bloke it could not have gone to a better home.Hats off to both of you!

Hi Pete ,

Firstly thank you for your kind comments it realy means a lot :D , with out you and Paul this would not have happend both of you have really raised the bar with your spot on accracey of the ANH 1977 Armour and may it long continue in to the furture , it is defentley inspireing a lot of troopers out there to get everythig 100% accurate me included and it is so intreging and finding out new findings on the sreen used armour from yours and Pauls knowlage , by the way Pete i have lightsabers and blasters in the room with the manequin so anybody thinking of entering do so at your own risk ;) , i will see you soon Pete doing quite a few troops soon with the UKG and i have noticed you are on most of them so cant wait to catch up and have a good old chin wag mate ok from one top bloke to another see you soon :)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome Pete!

I'm just glad more people are starting to think like me and want to have armour exactly how it was made back in the day. I hope we see many more truly screen accurate armours in the future.

Hi Paul , Thank you for saying the desplay is the best you have seen yet that really means a lot to me and i am so pleased i have captured its screen accracey on the photos , looks like i will have to get a screen accrate ANH Vader now to go next to him and also ANH Leia how cool would that look create Leias capture sceen :vader1: :leia: :trooper: all in good time.i will keep you posted Paul when i start to make some alterations on wearing the armour, once again your a top bloke in this hobby and may i deal with you in the future :duim:

Hi Paul , Thank you for saying the desplay is the best you have seen yet that really means a lot to me and i am so pleased i have captured its screen accracey on the photos , looks like i will have to get a screen accrate ANH Vader now to go next to him and also ANH Leia how cool would that look create Leias capture sceen :vader1: :leia: :trooper: all in good time.i will keep you posted Paul when i start to make some alterations on wearing the armour, once again your a top bloke in this hobby and may i deal with you in the future :duim:

This pic makes me think Pablo is wearing the armour ;)

DSCF3168.jpg

Edited by SW1

This pic makes me think Pablo is wearing the armour ;)

Ehehe :D Thank you!

Eh, I remember old times, when my armor used to be the best one around... *sigh*

Could you guys please stop raising the bar?!?? :P

Btw, I weathered mine a bit yesterday, but the semigloss of your painted one is PERFECT!!!

Your armor is incredible, but IMHO it would be killer if paired with a Gino helmet, even the new TM still looks a bit "off" to me.

I'll get this combo... then I'll be the Master again MWUAHHAHHHA!!!

Edited by TKDUEUNO

Ehehe :D Thank you!

Eh, I remember old times, when my armor used to be the best one around... *sigh*

Could you guys please stop raising the bar?!?? :P

Btw, I weathered mine a bit yesterday, but the semigloss of your painted one is PERFECT!!!

Your armor is incredible, but IMHO it would be killer if paired with a Gino helmet, even the new TM still looks a bit "off" to me.

I'll get this combo... then I'll be the Master again MWUAHHAHHHA!!!

HI Pablo,

That combo would look sweet mate this is what happens when Paul and Peter keep raising the bar great aint it, Pablo can i askwhat part of the TM helmet looks a bit off to you just intriged ;)

HI Pablo,

That combo would look sweet mate this is what happens when Paul and Peter keep raising the bar great aint it, Pablo can i askwhat part of the TM helmet looks a bit off to you just intriged ;)

I think some of TM helmets are a little fat, and match the Hero-Luke style better then generic Stunt.

But not all of them. Infact, one of the last four helmets TM sold on this bay matched the "move along" style as never seen before to me.

Imho of course. B)

Edited by lightside

I think some of TM helmets are a little fat, and match the Hero-Luke style better then generic Stunt.

But not all of them. Infact, one of the last four helmets TM sold on this bay matched the "move along" style as never seen before to me.

Imho of course. B)

yes thats why Paul keeps perfecting and perfecting , IMO it looks like the stunt helmets were a little oversized maybe giving it a bit of a fat look but that is IMO , dont get me wrong i luv the Gino to you have a very nice one your self Daniele ;) .

Pablo can i askwhat part of the TM helmet looks a bit off to you just intriged ;)

Well, I can't pinpoint that precisely, I think it's the proportion between mouth and eyes width, or the "chin" dimension...

But Maybe I'm just too used to the TE2 look :)

The other day I tried squishing mine at eye-level and it looks much better ;) I just have to find a way to keep it there!

Well, I can't pinpoint that precisely, I think it's the proportion between mouth and eyes width, or the "chin" dimension...

But Maybe I'm just too used to the TE2 look :)

The other day I tried squishing mine at eye-level and it looks much better ;) I just have to find a way to keep it there!

ahh i see :lol: , would i be right in saying the beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Just a question (only for curiosity, not more):

We know the ANH stunt helmets were grey/green poor plastic (not ABS) white painted, and this is the reason why I consider this amrour the most accurate so far, over the rest of the job. But should this display a specific stormtrooper character seen in ANH? I do not rememeber a stormtrooper with a helmet so weathered (I've just seen the upper part of the dome in the other thread and it is very "ruined"), this is why I ask.

Edited by lightside

Just a question (only for curiosity, not more):

We know the ANH stunt helmets were grey/green poor plastic (not ABS) white painted, and this is the reason why I consider this amrour the most accurate so far, over the rest of the job. But should this display a specific stormtrooper character seen in ANH? I do not rememeber a stormtrooper with a helmet so weathered (I've just seen the upper part of the dome in the other thread and it is very "ruined"), this is why I ask.

The helmet is a replica of the Set for stun stormtrooper, Paul asked if i wanted it weatherd as it was in the the movie or how the helmet is today , and i wanted the display to look like how the armour and helmet would look today , i guess i will have to get some more scuffs and marks on the armour , and i will be adding some white duct tape on the chest plate as the Set for stun trooper had in ANH. ohh i love the quest for accracey B) .

Just to let you know Daniele, i pm Jez just waiting his repley ;)

The helmet is a replica of the Set for stun stormtrooper, Paul asked if i wanted it weatherd as it was in the the movie or how the helmet is today , and i wanted the display to look like how the armour and helmet would look today , i guess i will have to get some more scuffs and marks on the armour , and i will be adding some white duct tape on the chest plate as the Set for stun trooper had in ANH. ohh i love the quest for accracey B) .

Just to let you know Daniele, i pm Jez just waiting his repley ;)

Got it. And yes... your choice is logical and I agree with that. So you're simulating as you took possession of a screen used armor for real. Amazing! :0Lighten:

Jez normally takes his time to reply and to update his site, but he always replies.

Edited by lightside

Got it. And yes... your choice is logical and I agree with that. So you're simulating as you took possession of a screen used armor for real. Amazing! :0Lighten:

Jez normally takes his time to reply and to update his site, but he always replies.

Thats it mate B) , if i can fool people when they see it for real i am well happy :D .

@Paul,

I know that was quite a bit of work you done on the helmet mate ,but it was well worth the end result and dont be silly course you will do another soon :P , thats why i commend and salute you sir :salute: ,

Wow! just... wow... :blink::icon_bow:

You're starting to make me feel a bit of envy (and I'm not the kind of guy who usually feels envy). :P

Someday... I hope.

I'm just glad for you.

And Paul... the guy is an artist.

Wow! just... wow... :blink::icon_bow:

You're starting to make me feel a bit of envy (and I'm not the kind of guy who usually feels envy). :P

Someday... I hope.

I'm just glad for you.

And Paul... the guy is an artist.

Copy that!

Copy that!

Many Thanks Dameian and Jesse it means a lot , and may Paul keep makeing his work of art and his got it bang on with the accuracey of the 1977 armour when you put it on you really do feel you have step back on to the movie set in 1977, and this is good to see troopers building there armour the same way now like the straping method and to get there armour as accurate as the origanals , its so wounderfull to see :D

WOW :blink: one of the most movie accurate replica ANH Stormtrooper suits i have seen.

A big congrats from here, whit your piece of history.

I want one too one day, and deploy here as well.

Cheers :)

Hi Rolf how you doing mate , thank you for your kind words , Rolf you have got to get your self one of these they are awsome mate and it would look great with TM sand trooper B)

SB meets TM ANH MR SET FOR STUN just a couple of pics had to be done , i need to post pics for ESB EIB now i have more or less completed it ;) and i will post it under ESB request :D

DSCF3341.jpg

DSCF3343.jpg

DSCF3342.jpg

DSCF3340.jpg