Heres my HWT with photos.

I think your HWT looks good William :) Nice work on the bazooka. :duim:

Just make sure you take a new pic of this one before sending it the your GML.

Your shoulder bell is down. ;)

391346142.jpg

I think your HWT looks good William :) Nice work on the bazooka. :duim:

Just make sure you take a new pic of this one before sending it the your GML.

Your shoulder bell is down. ;)

lol, I noticed that too, shoulder bells on that side have a hard time holding, I immediately got a longer and better strap to hold it after that happened, forgot i even posted that one, lol.

I think it will fly for 501st clearance, but the pack will not work for EIB at least, neither will the FX helmet. Otherwise looking good, and that bazooka is rocking :)

Paint those AB buttons blue and grey! Really like the bazooka, what's it made of?

Bazooka was made by backyard scrap parts, plus a friend owns a junkyard. So I run across some pvc pipe, various wood sheets laying around, and stuff i had laying in my prop shop from previous works. I went to the lucasarts battlefront game site and took screen shots from there and made it come to life.

I wish it could be broken down, but unfortunately it cant, It weighs about 6 pounds, so one hand can handle it really well. Gotta love the video games that bring out new ideas, and we are the guys that can bring them to life.