Star Garrison at Barnes and Noble

Valegon

The Star Garrison was having an event at the local Barnes and Noble. I went to meet some of the members and take some photos of the event. Here's the small version of a few but I took over 100 pics so I put them on a flickr account so you can see them all at full size. I would have taken more but I had to leave early to head into work.

If anyone from the Star Garrison wants to PM me feel free. I'm not in the 501st so I couldn't take part in the festivities but am hoping these can be put on the garrison site at some point. I even got some sequential shots of the R2D2 dancing to the cantina song... which was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

4918804240_d4b04eac5a_z.jpg

4918203481_19e525fa14_z.jpg

A Han Solo showed up at some point, didn't ask where he came from but don't think the kiddies were concerned about that. :)

4918816784_962803218c_z.jpg

4918246323_1722a300c6_z.jpg

4918789984_f958687908_z.jpg

Edited by Valegon

Very cool Josh. thanks for sharing these. Looks like it was a great success judging from all the smiling faces and cameras I see.