Looking for the radio chatter sound file

I was told I could find a good long (about 45min) radio chatter file I could loop through an MP3 player on here. Maybe its just I am to tired and I am looking over it, but I cant seem to find it. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway I can get my hands on that file? Please please please?

Other than become official with the 501st Legion, no. Sorry - the file's creator was very clear on his instructions for use - 501st use only.

Ditto for posting the file on third-party websites.

Use the search term "chatter" on the 501st forum and you will find it.

It works great with the aker voice amps. Your mic goes in one port and the mp3 line goes in the second port. Both work at the same time!

Use the search term "chatter" on the 501st forum and you will find it.

It works great with the aker voice amps. Your mic goes in one port and the mp3 line goes in the second port. Both work at the same time!

Will this work while using push to talk on my microphone line?

Other than become official with the 501st Legion, no. Sorry - the file's creator was very clear on his instructions for use - 501st use only.

Ditto for posting the file on third-party websites.

TD-4608 Southern California Garrison. Sorry, I have been hanging out at TDH working on my Fett for quite sometime. I am an inactive member at the moment, but a member all the same. Thanks.

Hi I would like to get a copy of this for my Aker Amp...I am in the final stages of my TK build and would love to have this background chatter to play through the amp.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

here is the 501st forum link:

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28538

You will need to be a 501st forum member to access it. Skutch (the maker) wants it only for 501st use only so you will have to wait until you are approved before you will be able to access it.

here is the 501st forum link:

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28538

You will need to be a 501st forum member to access it. Skutch (the maker) wants it only for 501st use only so you will have to wait until you are approved before you will be able to access it.

No probs...thanks Jim...I guess another couple of weeks wont kill me to wait :)

• 1 month later...

Could I get it? I've been in the 501st for 8 years, but never signed-up with the main-MAIN forum.

As long as you are an active 501st member and have a four digit ID (mine is TK6294 (then you should be able to register at the main 501st forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I searched for "chatter" on the 501st forum and got three pages of stuff that doesn't look like the file in question. Could you hook a brother up and post a link to the right one on the site (seeing as you have to be 501st to see it it wouldn't break the rules). Thanks!