New name for Deployement

I'd also like to suggest:

Commando

Raider

with no movie identifier. Considering that most people will only have one TK suit I'm no longer hip to having movie identifiers. Stormtroopers are supposed to be not the standing army, but at the forefront. First through the door and all.

Both of these suggest rapid action and aggressive behavior, exactly what a stormtrooper should be.

I like "Raider" best myself.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, I like Elite even more than veteran. :)

me too... :D but, whatever you all pick, i will be fine with :)

So is there a list of the serious choices yet? There have been some good ones mentioned and some that make you say “uhmmm…”

What are the contenders so we can see them all in one spot with their variations? That makes it easier to see what is out there and may spark some new creativity. :D

See post #1. I am updating it as we go, and all those choices will be in the poll that will be put in place next week.

How are these titles allocated? Number of posts, events? Geography?

These titles are provided to TK's who have achieved a level of screen accuracy that are usually not seen in your off the shelf kit. Here is a link that goes over deployment specs: What is Deployment? FAQ's

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:trooper:

Imperial Stormtrooper AHN

Imperial Stormtrooper ESB

Imperial Stormtrooper ROTJ

-o-

Conscript or something along thous lines

About Deatrins idea

i was going for " Assault Troops/trooper" once again something along thous lines

...... i have the flu and should be in bed......