custom flamethrower

That's fantastic.... does it actually throw flames? :Laser:

i was going to originally but this is a lightweight trooper version. i am planning a fully functional one eventually

i got my vacuum former up and running and the first mold done :D just cant find affordable plastic yet. ive been using thin plastic FOR SALE signs for test pulls with moderate success ;)

Hey Mason - when you can could you possibly take one side ways against the full plastic sheet? I'd like to use this for the Incinerator CRL when the time comes. Pretty exciting - can't wait to see the full suit too. :)

That free gold coin for the first Incinerator Trooper Expert Infantryman is still up for grabs ;-)

Hey Mason - when you can could you possibly take one side ways against the full plastic sheet? I'd like to use this for the Incinerator CRL when the time comes. Pretty exciting - can't wait to see the full suit too. :)

That free gold coin for the first Incinerator Trooper Expert Infantryman is still up for grabs ;-)

sure.. no problem on the pics :D

i just submitted my application for 501st yesterday. the LMO is reviewing my photos now ;)

sure.. no problem on the pics :D

i just submitted my application for 501st yesterday. the LMO is reviewing my photos now ;)

Wow !

can't wait to know if you're approved man :P

• 2 weeks later...

here are the measurements and a parts breakdown for anyone that needs them ;)

IwvPfr8.jpg1sEjeXq.jpghXv1uBr.jpg

unfinished barrel (cuts are the thickness of standard masking tape)

7I6rx78.jpggQydMrQ.jpg

SWEET LOOKING flamethrower! Nice work Mason :)

Now, I have to see if anyone has and old Breast pump, that I can have.... Can you see the look on their faces. :blink:

On 8/18/2010 at 5:30 AM, Daetrin said:

i made up these pics LMK if there ok

x7s0zrc.jpgqr5FtLg.jpgHwLGEpC.jpg

• 4 years later...

This looks awesome!

I'm on the hunt for reference photos from the game. If anyone has seen any or has any please let me know. Preferably in the next couple of weeks as I'm going to start my Build soon

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...