TE2

Does anyone have any opinions of the TE2 armor? I've seen posts on various forums that is sounds like its coming soon, or may already be available. Anyway care to comment on any facts regarding this armor?

Facts:

1. I have one of the first TE2 helmets pulled and the detail is fantastic. :D Check out this thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17

2. The armor & helmets are made from the same molds as the original TE.

3. New sets should be available soon. I'll see what I can do about getting more info.

3. New sets should be available soon. I'll see what I can do about getting more info.

TE2 is again producing kits. The armor will ship untrimmed and unpainted in either the TK OR TD configuration. The helmet will ship assembled with the bumpy cap & back only. The helmet will come with the authentic brow trim and helmet seal only. The mic tips, lens material, and blue tube stripes are extra. Each helmet will be signed and numbered.

Keep in mind that unlike an FX suit, ANH suits (TE2 or AP) come untrimmed and unpainted, so will take more time to get assembled.

Though the results will be worth it :D