TM helmet all finished!

Hey my Sandtrooper TM Helmet is ready to wear, I love it and can't get enough of it. :)

Everything is handpainted even the tube stripes ;)

p1020838u.jpg

p1020837x.jpg

p1020836g.jpg

p1020784h.jpg

I'll post some pictures of te whole armor as soon as my Backpack will be ready :)

These are he old pics

p1020759c.jpg

p1020763a.jpg

p1020764n.jpg

Thank you Paul, great armor. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my Sandtrooper TM Helmet is ready to wear, I love it and can't get enough of it. :)

Everything is handpainted even the tube stripes ;)

p1020838u.jpg

p1020837x.jpg

p1020836g.jpg

p1020784h.jpg

I'll post some pictures of te whole armor as soon as my Backpack will be ready :)

These are he old pics

p1020759c.jpg

p1020763a.jpg

p1020764n.jpg

Thank you Paul, great armor. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kevin, absolutley loving this one you have done a great job on the lid and the armour is the armour Pauls 1mm abs , love what you have done to the straping system very screen acurate mate ;)

Hi Kevin, absolutley loving this one you have done a great job on the lid and the armour is the armour Pauls 1mm abs , love what you have done to the straping system very screen acurate mate ;)

Hehe, thank you. I was trying to hit the accurate Strapping system ;)

TM for the win :)

ha ha! Looks like we finished at the same time! Great looking helmet! Can't wait to see your armor pics! Mine are going to have to wait till after CV...

:) My armor is even ready, but I have to wait for the pack. I'd love to go to CV and visit USA. But I'm 16 and it's not that easy to go there alone, perhaps CVI somebody invites me :D and I'll come with all my gear. I've only been one time to Florida for a month during an exchange program, i love America! :) That was the best time of my life ;)

Kevin is the armour Pauls 1 mm abs

I don't know if he produces 1mm but this is the 1,5 mm ABS uncapped, as far as I know they used 1,5mm in the movie, too. That's why I've chosen it, I love the "not so shiny" look :)

Edited by Volumino

It's a good thing Dan showed you all his strapping secrets. And generally...a good thing that he helped you build it all as accurate as it is now. Let's give credit where credit is due. ;)

A very sharp looking TD indeed, I've seen it up close and it turned out nice - not an awful lot to be done wrong with a TM suit to begin with, right?

It's a good thing Dan showed you all his strapping secrets. And generally...a good thing that he helped you build it all as accurate as it is now. Let's give credit where credit is due. ;)

A very sharp looking TD indeed, I've seen it up close and it turned out nice - not an awful lot to be done wrong with a TM suit to begin with, right?

Yep, you're right Dennis, how could I forget that :rolleyes: , over all this long time and all "my" three armor builds I now could use everything I learned from many different people but especially R2Dan, my lovely neighbour haha :P, on building this TM suit, but this time with all the knowledge I've earned, I could build the super accurate Trooper of what I have always dreamed of! :)

Many Thanks to all who have helped me on my way and especially to R2Dan! :D

PS:

I have a feeling that tells me you'll get a TM, too. But I'm not sure about that :D

See you in Legoland, if you're there ;)

Edited by Volumino

PS:

I have a feeling that tells me you'll get a TM, too. But I'm not sure about that :D

See you in Legoland, if you're there ;)

So we'll meet again in the Land of Lego!

And let's see what the future brings...it may bring something involving the letters T and M. ;)