TM helmet all finished!

Here are some pics of my recently completed TM helmet! (and a few friends!)... Probably time to rein it in a wee bit!

IMG_6817.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6805.jpg

IMG_6806.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_6812.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by TKTrev

Very nice collection of helmets :)

A Pukka TM lid there you must be very happy for it to be in your great collection , luvin your buba fett to B)

Thanks guys! I'm very happy with it... Especially after the hours spent sanding the ears!! The armour is all done too, just have to get some pics up!

The TM bucket is even a bit better than the MRCE, isn't it? B)

Everyone has finally with something begun....consider please ;)...also you, Kevin.

I have the lid also still and i'm gladly at this bucket my experiences to have made....one should not forget that. Otherwise, very cool results at the TM lids… :duim:

• 1 month later...

Very nice collection!

Just currious the teeth on the right side have a white gap and on the left side the grey is complete, is this common?

regaurdless its still a great bucket.

Edited by CT9926

Very nice collection!

Just currious the teeth on the right side have a white gap and on the left side the grey is complete, is this common?

It is similar to this original helmet

DaveMANH01.jpg

You did a great job building it!

Top notch TM lid...all around a very nice helmet collection :smiley-sw013:

Very nice collection!

Patrick, I know that your expertise is in knowing about Clone Troopers. Other than some battle weathering/scarring in some of the paint jobs, the Clones are usually painted evenly, unlike the original screen used TK and TD lids where they were painted extremely hastily. But, I think that gives them a charm.

I think Karin/Sonnenschein was trying to show you in her post, but I don't think the pic that she posted of the original screen used lid had the correct angle so you could see the wonky frown paint job that well. So here are some better pix of a few of the original lids. You can see how gnarly and imperfect the frowns are. Ain't they beautiful? :dancing-trooper:

DaveMANH08.jpg

origBrFront2.jpg

DaveMANH02.jpg

GonkChristm18.jpg

GonkChrists14.jpg

ga11.jpg

ma06.jpg

ga09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the great comments! Yeah, I was going for the sort of uneven, lopsided paint job on the teeth. It turned out asymmetrical anyway! ;)

Here's the latest addition to my collection! It's taken quite a while to finally get all finished, but well worth the wait.

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg