Mini Field Exercise

Tech151

So tonight after working a bit with Vern, I came home and a friend of mine came over. I started showing her all the work I've been doing. She was pretty interested in it. After sitting around bored for a few minutes, she suggested we go try it out and i readily agreed. So our destination.... where else?

WAL-MART!!!!!!!!

CIMG2287.jpg.6fb348610b13d6f69e3319407629b607.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Ah, the random solo troop. I always enjoy hearing about the crowd's reaction to the random TK who just happens to walk into the building.

Good thinking in bringing a handler. I don't necessarily recommend solo troops - especially when they aren't expecting you - but you were smart about it and it gave you a chance to do a live field test before the big event this week.

seems like fun ;)

on a side note: your gloves seem to be a little too short; some skin can be seen in the wrist area in the first pic,.,... otherwise, awesome suit! It fits you well!

Karin

Yeah the gloves are a bit short. mostly cause they tend to bunch up when i put them on. for the celebration, I'll probably try to wrap some electrical tape around the glove collar and the shirt sleeve.

I"m gonna weep sweet trooper tears over how nice that kit looks on you!

we're gonna paint more on that sucka!~ when we get it back to the shop.

you should put that photo on "hot chicks with stormtroopers!"

sweet photoset!

I don't mind at all. It's the ATA armor kit with a lot of love and care put into it by both myself and Vern aka TKBondservnt

I just wish all the flaws that we can fix were not there! little more work to bring that

blaster mirror finish up to spec. we don't want any rebel blaster fire to do any more damage that we can

help.

in the lights of walmart you sure look shiny though!