Efx Helmet?

Here is a tutorial, where everything is explained. Also the changes to be made must. But consider, the mate Noel has made the hardcore version ;) -

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8839

..and this is my threat of the hardcore-modding with the desired changes-

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=6506

A little list with the changes:

*Blue tupestripes

*Split between the segments fill

*Darker green lenses

*Screws at both ears

*Accurate mictips

*The fourth hole in tooth-line make free

Ok, and the rest is freestyle B);):P:lol:

Cheers....

Edited by DarthChridan

• 9 months later...

Forgive my noobness, as I am sure this is answered in-depth somewhere already, but I can't seem to find the answer. I have an EFX helmet too, and it says to make the helmet EI ready, it requires accurate mictips. So the mictips that come with the EFX are OK for approval, but not acceptable for EI? I can't really see any difference when I look at mine and other helmets that have earned EI, so I suppose I'm missing some obvious, small detail about it. If anybody can point me to a comparrison shot & a good source to get accurate mictips, I'd appreciate it. Also, I have my gaps filled in, lenses replaced, screws in ears, tube stripes replaced, and teeth holes added/widened, so now I'm trying to lock-down the mictip issue. Have I missed any other mod I need to do? Thanks!

I don't think you need to replace the mic tips actually. If you've done the other mods you should be fine. How about posting a picture of your helmet?

I don't think you need to replace the mic tips actually. If you've done the other mods you should be fine. How about posting a picture of your helmet?

Thats cool. I'll post up some pics tonight. Thanks!

You need to make the ears and mouth piece seamless!!

Ā 

For Stunt: Raise the brow! (It makes it look better)

For Hero: Leave the brow alone.

Ā 

Remember to add a rubber brim for the bottom of the bucket too! ;)

So...by ears, you mean the circular part with the two screws inside & the rectangle in between them, and the mouth needs to be even MORE seamless? Is it still showing? The bottom does have the black rubber trim.

Roger that. Fill the circular ear part in & add more to the area between the teeth and mouth. Got it.

How 'bout the mic tips?

Any EI troopers want to chime in?

Thanks!