Look out for this guy!

TK_LEPER

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his "courtesy decals"... not laughing at your situation, but at how absolutely pathetic this guy is... yeeeeeeesh. I guess this is why I like sticking to our for sale threads, but I suppose that doesn't help much for the armor itself.

Speaking of which, BELT CLIPS AGAIN! Woot! I will have to order some soon.

Hey guys I too have a friend who's spent money on an SFS helmet which he hasn't yet recieved. I believe there may be people selling things through sites like ebay and utilizing paypal to thier advantage. (Especially the limitations). I would suggest if anyone plans to purchase an item and isn't clear on who the seller is or whether they will come through on their end of the bargain they (buyer) should definately file a dispute on paypal before the allotted time to do so is up. Protect your money first. If it offends the seller then maybe you don't want to do business with them in the first place. It doesn't hurt to ask around either. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

WoodChuck here. I read this thread with intrerest. I think this same vendor tried to get me to send him one of my blasters in trade for one of his helmets.

s

I passed at the time, just didn't "feel" right to me. I probobly would have seen recats of my product on EBAY, no doubt.

On a lighter note, I recently found out a customer failed to update his shipping address on Paypal, and one of my products was delivered

to his recent "EX", and she had him stop by to pick it up, but she put a match to it and burned it up in front of him. Lesson: update your shipping address.

On a lighter note, I recently found out a customer failed to update his shipping address on Paypal, and one of my products was delivered

to his recent "EX", and she had him stop by to pick it up, but she put a match to it and burned it up in front of him. Lesson: update your shipping address.

A lighter note? No pun intended, huh Chuck? ;)

But wow, does that suck! I hope he learned his lesson but you didn't screwed out of anything with Paypal, did you?

eBay actually paid me as a courtesy.

Glad that you got your money back Jesse. Ebay/PayPal is good about that now. But for the first few years ebay was up, it was the Wild Wild West, anything goes...

WoodChuck here. I read this thread with intrerest. I think this same vendor tried to get me to send him one of my blasters in trade for one of his helmets.

s

I passed at the time, just didn't "feel" right to me. I probobly would have seen recats of my product on EBAY, no doubt.

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd cry

• 2 weeks later...