Stolen Commander Helmet

It has been 10 months since my completed ANH Helmet was stolen from me on my birthday at my own party and I still have not recovered from the crippling disappointment.

I have not been able to bring myself back to my passion and efforts let alone finish my E-11 blaster kit that I purchased just one week before my bucket was jacked and the time has come to return to the hobby I love the most.

I have had plenty of time to come to terms with what has happened and I am ready to pick up where I left off when I was halted by unforeseen.

I refuse to touch an FX helmet and I have greater expectations then a modded MRCE...

It is time to get back in to the game. Now to find myself a bucket.

Good that you're getting back on horse so to speak. I would've probably reacted the same if it happened to me.

Both VT and ATA are good choices if you're on a budget. Check out Jesse's (TK-4702) review on the VT here:

-------------

and there are a couple of ATA helmet builds on the TE derived armor thread including mine.

Good luck.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Sorry to hear that man. People can be so disappointing at times. I'm real happy with my ATA,

and it was pretty cheap compared to most lids out there. $127 plus S&H. Photo below.

See my ATA (helmet) build-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed