what FISD members will i be meeting at CV?

Darth Voorhees

I had a question, is the photo shoot on Saturday organized by FISD or the 501 direct and is it for official members only? -Brad

It's a 501st photoshoot that usually includes all the separate detachments and garrisons. If the boots is the only thing to keep you from being approved, I say come on down. All you're going to see is a mass of white armor bobble heads :P

Hope to meet everyone there at CV or the 501st Bash, but I'll be in my Fett. You'll definitely see me at the Troop-Athlon representing the Golden Gate Garrison :), look for the West Coast Wolf Pack, give me a howl and I'll give you a WCWP sticker :lol:

Will be staying at the Quality Inn with six other GGG members, all flying in at different times. :huh:

Anyone here signed up with Reed/CV volunteering?

My schedule: for now....

Thurday

7AM-11AM: Registration

11AM-3PM: Laser Tag

Friday

7AM-11AM: Registration

11AM-3PM: Volunteer Office

Sunday

11AM-3PM: Meeting Room A-F

It's a 501st photoshoot that usually includes all the separate detachments and garrisons. If the boots is the only thing to keep you from being approved, I say come on down. All you're going to see is a mass of white armor bobble heads :P

ahhh....thats killer. Thanks for that mate.

I'll be there! I'm volunteering with Reed, the Rebel Legion, and I plan to spend some time at the 501st booth as well. Looking forward to meeting so many of you in person.

This will actually be my first troop! Start with a bang, right!

So I submitted my application today and you can see my finished photos in my thread "And so it begins...". I'm volunteering and plan on doing most of it in armor. According to the schedule it looks like ill be spending a lot of time near the Laser Tag. Should be fun. Can't wait to start my next kit. Snowtrooper, I choose you!!!!

Edit:

BTW here are the hours I'm volunteering:

Thursday 11a-3pm; 3pm-7pm

Saturday 3pm-7pm

But I'm gonna try to be in armor even when not volunteering!

Edited by Tech151

I'm here! :dancing-trooper:

I decided to come down a couple of days early and do some of the Orlando tourist stuff (Sea World, Universal Studios, etc.) with the family before the con starts. I'm in the Doubletree lobby right now - and I'm pretty sure the other guests have no idea what's in store for them later this week. :shok:

It's going to be great! :lol:

Can't wait to start my next kit. Snowtrooper, I choose you!!!!

Make sure you come talk to me!!!

I can help you there. Still love my TK, but with it being ESB, had to roll out the snowie for CV.

Don't hate the duster. Besides we are all stormtroopers underneath!!!

Is it Wednesday yet????

ARRRG I wont be there until thursday AM! But I will find you!

Hopefully I will be working the entrance lines in my TS from 7:00 to 10:00 am, then off to the Hasbro Booth!!!