what FISD members will i be meeting at CV?

Darth Voorhees

So what FISD troopers can i expect to meet at CV? I will be there all week, and after alot of going back n fourth, i decided to bring my TK with me. I was going to bring the sandy, but the pack and big gun caused an issue with getting my gear there and back, the TK fits all in one tote, so im going that route. Hope to meet some of you guys there...ill be one of the 501st dorks with the name badge LOL just look for Lou Platania "Darth Voorhees" :D

if anyone wants to meet up, PM me and i can give you my Cell number and u can text me when your there. My hearing is kinda shot so talking on a cell phone doesnt work to well for me lol

Me! :D

And yes, I also have the 501st Legion name badge. Dorky it may be, but it also doubles as your pass to get into any 501st-only events. ;)

I will also be there, but alas, I will be bringing the cold to Orlando (TS for me).

I will have the name badge thing going on,, and will be the visual aide for Stuart for the OT Armor costume panel.

Make sure to say hello!!

What up Lou, I'll be seeing you there, Nicole and I are taking the Amtrak down Tuesday with an arrival Wed. morning. We'll be there until Monday.

I'll have to pop onto the ECG and Carida boards to see who all is going from there. We're having an informal NER meet up / dinner on Wed night, you guys are more then welcome to hang. You to Tray, I see your mug enough but it's always a pleasure hahahaha.

And for any FISD who I haven't met, I'll be there most likely with some Vader's Fist rocker shirts, so I'll be easy to spot :P

looking forward to meeting everyone!

Awesome Terry! will be great to see ya again. We will be there from monday till sunday. Doing the Disney and Universal thing tues and wed..then the con the rest of the time..and the mixer and all the parties we can make it to n suchB)

I'll be there Wednesday night Bro. Gotta drop off the throne chair to the convention center. I'll PM you my cellie so we can meet up for dinner Wednesday night.

What up Lou, I'll be seeing you there, Nicole and I are taking the Amtrak down Tuesday with an arrival Wed. morning. We'll be there until Monday.

I'll have to pop onto the ECG and Carida boards to see who all is going from there. We're having an informal NER meet up / dinner on Wed night, you guys are more then welcome to hang. You to Tray, I see your mug enough but it's always a pleasure hahahaha.

And for any FISD who I haven't met, I'll be there most likely with some Vader's Fist rocker shirts, so I'll be easy to spot :P

hey all i will be there also tk9122 is my 501st ID, I'm a member of the Arkansas Crimson Nova Squad and this will be my first big con since i joined the ranks lol i hope to meet many of you

Yea Terry PM me your number, and ill PM you mine back. Ill try and see if the mrs and i can make it to dinner on Wednesday if we are not at Disney or Universal...she's making the game plan so i dont even know LOL!

Tray PM me your number as well...i thought i had it, but apparently i dont...May have lost it when i got a new phone..Ill PM mine back to you as well.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

I'll be there Wednesday night Bro. Gotta drop off the throne chair to the convention center. I'll PM you my cellie so we can meet up for dinner Wednesday night.

The MG is planning a sort of pre-CV gathering, probably at the Ale house (I thin that is where all the 501st should be at).

Anyways, hopefully I will get to see you and several other FISD troopers in Orlando

Lou and Tray, I'm sure we'll see you guys over the weekend but if you can make dinner that would be sweet! My cell is 848-469-0477, I don't mind posting it in open - anyone else who wants to hook up or if you ever need me jot it down :P

And Tray, feel free to bring Adrianna Curry again, hahahaha (he got her to make an appearance at the Carida diner at Wizard World lol)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there on Saturday with my kids, but unfortunately not as official member of 501st due to boot order delay that will hold up my approval...bummer. I may get some of the dreaded "non standard" white boots as a hold over...lol. I been working since xmas to get ready for C5.

I had a question, is the photo shoot on Saturday organized by FISD or the 501 direct and is it for official members only? This is something I really wanted be a part of, especially as it's in my own back yard.

cheers

-Brad