AP ANH armor progress

Fantastic job on your AP kit! It fits you perfectly and looks great. :)

I don't think my AP will look that good on me when its finished, seeing as I'm a bit tall for ANH armor, but if it turns out 3/4 as good as yours did I'll be happy. I could have said half as good, but I like to aim high. B)

Thanks,

I'm very happy with my AP. Its held up very well. Especially for long all day trooping (almost 8 hours at Wizard Con.) No problems except just keeping my thighs straight without having to adjust them all the time. I recommend this kit highly.

Curtis :D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting an AP kit in about 2 weeks, its already paid for. Thanks for making such an inspiring thread, and some brilliant pics. I hope my kit will be half as great as yours. And someone said earlier in this thread that hte FISD is one of the few places where everyone seems welcoming and happy to help each other out. That's so true. This is a great forum and something we shouls ALL be proud of. :salute:

• 4 months later...
Hey Troops,

Here it is.... Sorry it took so long but I had to find someone to take pictures of me.

Thanks Mom :duim:

Curtis :D

armor018.jpg

armor006.jpg

armor008.jpg

armor013.jpg

armor015.jpg

Hello,

How did you hold together the back of the shins? Did you ad a strip of abs & then velcro or did you forget the strip of abs & then use velcro? Awesome job!!!!

It's when I see this kind of pictures that I don't understand why people are still getting the FX kit!!! ;)

Curtis, my man, I've told you before, but you're the perfect fit for a perfect armor!!!

Great work!!!