Help, this neckseal any good ?

It looks very rigid to me. I am on my second neck seal becasue the first one had plastic tubing inside and it was too uncomfortable.

For comfort I can highly recommend TK409's ...

http://www.tk409.com/tk409.html#

It says on ebay it`s made out of rubber coated lycra. It looks very shiny to me and I can`t imagine it beiing very comfortable too.

I bought this neck seal! It is awesome! For some reason the picture they post on the listing is silver, but what you get is actually black. Yes it is not as comfortable as a cloth neck seal, but it looks great! Let me know if you want to see pictures of me in mine. :duim:

I have that exact one. It is rigid and a bit hot, but I have been using mine at every troop (50 or so) for over 2 years without an issue. It is the best one I have seen for the accurate shiny rubber look, and its worth the slight discomfort for me.

hero_layout_web.jpg

Is this triktoys under a different Ebay handle? TK-702 is out in the Dune Sea garrison, but her name is Angela.

I had a cloth neckseal before this one that I HATED! It fell apart quickly where the velcro was sewn in and the whiskers on my chin and neck balled up the material on the front. This new one is less comfortable, but way cooler looking. I got it a couple sizes bigger than I needed just so it wouldn't be pressed up against all of my neck constantly. One big difference with this one is that the material doesn't absorb any of my sweat like the cloth one did. So all the sweat runs down the neckseal and into my shirt. Gross, I know. :sith:

LOL!

I had that exact one as well for 2 yrs. It worked well and wasnt all that uncomfortable to me gernerally, but it did get a bit "sticky" when it was super hot. I now have one that oiftanker made with the zipper in the back and am VERY happy with that one. Wish he would make more, i wanted one for my Sandy

• 1 month later...

I've been trooping with TK409's neckseals for 5 years (yes, the same one I bought back in 2005 if you can believe). I gave the measurement I use for my dress shirts - figured it would work and it has. Can't go wrong with Mrs. TK409's work.

So say my neck is 18 inches around. So I put 18" then?

I was thinking the same thing but also wondering if TK-409 does half-sizes as I have a 16.5" neck. Also I was looking at this one by triktoys on ebay and was wondering about them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290333463574&_trksid=p2759.l1259