FS: Aerator Micro Speakers Moved from FS&T

Upgraded Micro speakers are now rated at 1.5 W each and still 17mm in diameter so they will still fit inside TB, FX, Hovi, and Clone Helmet Aerators. Works great with RomFX, RomFX Pro, and many other small portable amplifiers. These are the same speakers that come inside the portable Ipod mini speaker sets. Excellent audio and sound FX reproduction capabilities. I have re-engineered these again and installed in my clone helmet with the Rom FX Pro and they work great. Turn down the sound first before testing them. Like all speakers, you can blow them. You can PM me for unit specs and pictures. I have 300 sets available and am taking orders now. Orders will now ship next day after MO or PP is received and cleared.Money Orders post to Mathew Parrott 2200 Crescent Dr Abilene Tx 79605 or Paypal accepted. $11 USD for 1 set (2 speakers) (ADD $1 USD for Credit/Debt Cards) includes shipping anywhere Can combine multiple orders Thank you and Have a great day. (PS. PP is mathewsrp@hotmail.com)

Upgraded Mini Speaker : AK-1708EA-5W

ITEM SPECIFICATIONS

1 Type Dynamic speaker

2 Dimension External diameter 17m

3 Rated Input Power 1.5 W.

4 Max. Input Power 2.0W for 1 minute.

5 Impedance 8 ohm � 15% at 2K Hz

6 Resonance Freq (Fo)900 Hz � 20% at Fo, 1V

7 Sensitivity (S.P.L.) 99dB( 1.5W/0.1m) � 3 dB at AVE 1.0K,1.2K,1.5K,2K Hz.

� 97dB( 1W/0.1m) � 3 dB

8 Frequency Range Fo � 20K Hz

9 Ttl Harm Dist Max. 10% at 1K Hz ,1.0W.

10 Voice Coil Diameter 8.5 mm

11 Magnet Rare earth permanent (Ferrite) magnet Φ8.2 x 1.2 mm

12 Weight 1.4g � 0.3g

13 Appearance Should not exist any obstacle to be harmful to normal operation; damages,

cracks, rusts and distortions, etc.

14 Operation Test Must be normal at program source 1.5W

15 Buzz, Rattle, etc. Should not be audible at 3.46V sine Wave between Fo to 20KHz

16 Polarity When positive voltage is applied to the terminal marked (+), diaphragm

should move to the front.

17 Term Stgth Capable of withstand 1kg load for 30 seconds without resulting in any damage or rejection.

18 Temperature Operating temperature: -20℃ to +60℃

Storage temperature: -30℃ to +70℃

-----------

Please Note: The speaker must be installed in the aerator or equivalent sound casing (enclosure) for the maximum acoustic level to be produced, in other words volume.

Example: Cup the speaker in your hand and notice the increase in volume. All speakers have this effect. The more air tight behind the speaker, the louder the volume will become. With some experimenting, the right size enclosure will maximize the level of sound produced. There must be some sort os small area behind the speaker, like a home speaker has a speaker box. Any questions just e-mail me at mathewsrp@hotmail.com. Thank you

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

These speakers are pretty loud. These were hooked up in my aerators today with my ROM/FX Pro and they delivered a lot more volume than I expected.

These speakers are pretty loud. These were hooked up in my aerators today with my ROM/FX Pro and they delivered a lot more volume than I expected.

I have a never ending supply of these. An upgrade is soon. Thanks for your compliment. Mathew