My first OFFICIAL troop

So I decided to start off with Star Wars in Concert. Nothing too daunting... B) Had a great time and the other 501st fellows showed me a great time! My wife and I enjoyed it so much that she's thinking about doing a costume now. Would "Mrs. TK 5759" be an official designation? :P

DSC00929.jpg.da470856618dfcdf02d6a1f76ef4f389.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

That's a big troop for your first! I should know since I started my 501st career with the SWIC troop last October.

There seems to be something missing in the pics, though... where are all the frickin people? I literrally COULD not move from the wall to wall people waiting to get their pics taken.

Edited by Mosi

There seems to be something missing in the pics, though... where are all the frickin people? I literrally COULD not move from the wall to wall people waiting to get their pics taken.

Oh, there were people there, all right! I was "handling" Vader and it got scary at times.

These pics were taken just before the doors opened and as the first people were walking in.

Edited by TK4999

Ah, the old "first troop"...Kinda like the first time you fell in love..It's something you'll never forget..

Let me ask you something tho. Are you the main trooper in these pics? Something seems slightly wrong with the thigh pieces. They seem way too flat across the top in the front.

Edited by Laspector