ROM/FX in RT-MOD helmet

I also have the Aker amp behind my chest. Love it! I have my setup on another thread.

Sorry had a long busy week at work and missed your reply,just finished reading the thread though Brian :P . Looks like I'll have to look into adding an Aker Amp. The default speaker that romfx sends out is pretty good. It must be crazy loud if the Aker doubles it capabilities...awesome!

Darktrooper just gave me some of that nifty foam, its cool stuff and it looks like you gotta a heck of an idea there. You guys must work in a similar place?

Well off to researching the "Aker" :)

Edited by darthfoster

Sorry had a long busy week at work and missed your reply,just finished reading the thread though Brian :P . Looks like I'll have to look into adding an Aker Amp. The default speaker that romfx sends out is pretty good. It must be crazy loud if the Aker doubles it capabilities...awesome!

Darktrooper just gave me some of that nifty foam, its cool stuff and it looks like you gotta a heck of an idea there. You guys must work in a similar place?

Well off to researching the "Aker" :)

Ya, you won't be disappointed with the AKER....and the battery life on that rechargable??...WOW. It lasted through 5 troops...About 14 hours worth. I charged it for the first time after SWIC on July 10th. FamilyJim really found a nice amp at a fair price.

I work at a electric motor repair shop with a MG set panel dept. I just got my hands on some more of that foam...it's nice stuff.